IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

I don't currently have a ST, so not yet involved In the fracas.

However, I wanted to find out about the last few Swindon tickets. Obviously phoning is impossible, so I emailed David Lloyd.

Very polite, but basically the message was "swamped", "everyone working flat out", sorry, try coming down to the shop. Middle of the working day - no can do.

The silence from the club on this is amazing. Its also an opportunity lost that it could potentially impact on sales of tickets for the upcoming games.

Just bought ours online, it took 5 just minutes! What's the problem?

The problem is, if you have to contact the club for any reason. (Mine was to pay for a reservation because the website won't let you).

I'm now sorted after Rachel (from Bristol Sport) contacted me after 5 days of frustration.

I have to say she was excellent and a great ambassador for the club.

Threshing Red- Part of the reason for emailing David Lloyd was to clarify treatment of F Block, which he confirmed was Atyeo.

I guess I just wait for the next priority slot and hope the system will let me buy Atyeo then.

Only a poor soul wanting to pay 300 to sit with my friends!

Sad thing is that no matter how much we get messed about we all buy one anyway because we love watching the boys. No other business would survive

I beg to differ.

I am prepared to hang on for several hours every night to get just a few seconds of hot chud chat with one of the ladies on the adult channel.

Indeed some nights she doesn't even thank me for my call. She simply says that is disgusting and hangs up. What a service!

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/supporter-information-season-ticket-update-2367137.aspx

After the **** ups this is a decent move in the circumstances.

But no apology to the Dolman ST holders who have had their seats sold to other people and no online reservation, requiring them to physically get in touch with the club entirely without any need if the system had worked in the first place to reserve their seat online!

But no apology to the Dolman ST holders who have had their seats sold to other people and no online reservation, requiring them to physically get in touch with the club entirely without any need if the system had worked in the first place to reserve their seat online!

What about in the first line?

Someone ballsed up, that's fairly obvious. No business is going to put that in writing though are they?

Then don't put out an apology statement with an outright lie in it;

"Please be assured that if you are an Upper Dolman Stand season ticket holder your seat is reserved and will now continue to be reserved until 5pm on Wednesday, April 8th."

Mine wasn't. The four being renewed by the bloke to my right wasn't. The three for the bloke two windows across weren't.

A small sample group but if the 7 others are being told their seats have been bought by someone else and are advised to "reserve" others to keep themselves a backup... well who's to say they aren't jumping in someone else's seat to continue perpetuating this nonsense?

Then don't put out an apology statement with an outright lie in it;

"Please be assured that if you are an Upper Dolman Stand season ticket holder your seat is reserved and will now continue to be reserved until 5pm on Wednesday, April 8th."

Mine wasn't. The four being renewed by the bloke to my right wasn't. The three for the bloke two windows across weren't.

A small sample group but if the 7 others are being told their seats have been bought by someone else and are advised to "reserve" others to keep themselves a backup... well who's to say they aren't jumping in someone else's seat to continue perpetuating this nonsense?

Has whoever ballsed up now not remedied the reserving issue? Surely that will happen if it hasn't already.

I guess I was very lucky. Sorry for the problems you're having, it is a total shambles really then.

I do wonder if because you are in F block you are not registered as singing section? Maybe they wrongly only added E block to be eligible for the Atyeo?

My son and I are in the E block singing section. I was on the phone for an hour and a half and was told I can't renew our ST to the Ayteo until Thursday, yet my friend and read on here that they have had no problem in moving? WTF is going on?

Archived