IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

• Admin

Be good if they told you what number you are in the queue, you're currently 1,234 in a queue of 5000 sort of thing

Got past the automated holding for the phone to ring and ring and ring, gert amazing

Was just saying that to a colleague, with the system we had a few years back it used to say that, at least you felt like you were progresssing

Just got through and sorted

Started dialling at 14:30, got through at third attempt of dialling

Waited 55 minutes on hold - feel like I personally know the guy who was on the line advising it was "extrememly busy"

Got through, have to say lady who answered (as always) was very polite and helpful, and was all processed in less than 5 minutes

• Admin

Nothing from the club yet!

Would be good to hear what they and especially the Fans Liason Officer think about this!

I should imagine Steve Lansdowne isn't too impressed either.

Assuming that they are actually aware of it!!

After the story yesterday saying how they sold 1000 on the first day, I'm not too sure they are going to put anything

Even if it was to say there are huge numbers, we have a new I.T. system, bare with us...

Think it was a disaster getting football and rugby fans to renew at the same time

The old system supplier went bust so club had no say in changing.

Next week the queue is joined by the homeless from the Williams. A quick scan of the crowd there at the last home game suggests computer literacy in that stand may make Dolman and Atyeo look gifted.

Next week the queue is joined by the homeless from the Williams. A quick scan of the crowd there at the last home game suggests computer literacy in that stand may make Dolman and Atyeo look gifted.

A good job they don't need to find the secret entrance to the reserved ticket!

You're not wrong there!

DQ

Yer! hoo yoo speekin too

A good job they don't need to find the secret entrance to the reserved ticket!

I don't know if you are just joking Drew, but my friend reserved my seat on Wednesday. I've logged into my account and cannot work out how I get it to my basket to pay for it. All the options appear to be greyed out.

I really don't want to phone, sounds a nightmare.

Nothing from the club yet!

Would be good to hear what they and especially the Fans Liason Officer think about this!

I should imagine Steve Lansdowne isn't too impressed either.

From the lack of response from Mr Lloyd may I suggest perhaps the club dont give a toss...Unless of course Mr Lloyd would like to come on here and give us an explanation for this ****** farce.

Me n the missus have being trying two days online and on the ****** phone. Phone PERMANENTLY engaged (Wonder why????????) and the online, which I can log into, but can do **** all from that point. We have 2 ST;s, but only one is showing. I have no way of checking if there are two.

BEST THE CLUB ALLOWS US OUT OF TOWNERS TO GET OUR ST'S SATURDAY, cos we cant stand in queues during the ****** week (Not that ANYONE should have to stand in queues for hours) and the offer closes next ****** week. ST renewal is always stressfull at City, but this is worthy of a central american banana republics best efforts. No actually its worse....

Finally got my season ticket having online not worked yesterday.

Annoyed as I asked in the club shop at the Crewe game if someone could reserve my seat on my behalf and I was told no yet ppl on here have been saying ppl have reserved seats Then paying for them within 48 hours.

So now I'm sitting a row in front of ppl I used to sit with in the new south stand.

I was sent my ID 4 times but not one for my son (age 16), who shares the same email address for City related matters.

I logged in under my ID but it only showed my seat. I have renewed mine.

I have emailed hello@bristol-sport.co.uk to ask for my son's ID but did I miss anything that would have enabled me to renew my son's ticket using my ID number?

Thanks

Finally managed to renew 2 seasons tickets from me and my Dad, which has taken the best part of an hour. Got to say the website and system for renewing is very poor. You would have like to think that as Steve Lansdown helped build a very successful company that does most of its business on-line he might be able to get the right people in to do the job, instead you have a process that resembles a stage off the Crystal Maze.

Rumour is that next years renewal will require a new supporter ID which can be calculated by taking your seat number divided by your row number multiplied by your age in days on the day you buy. Also they will only accept payment in bitcoins.

Rumour is that next years renewal will require a new supporter ID which can be calculated by taking your seat number divided by your row number multiplied by your age in days on the day you buy. Also they will only accept payment in bitcoins.

I have done the maths and get a negative number

Does this mean I am ineligible to renew?

I see Bristol Rugby Club have issues an apology to their season tickets holders on their Facebook page.

The subsequent comments from their fans are very familiar and they are equally not happy.

I don't like being negative about the club but there are so many amateur mistakes here I do have sympathy with the moans on this particular issue.

I got a letter in the post today. Still no email. Bcfc could I make a suggestion? Why not include my ID in the f@ king letter!!!???

Agree entirely. Not only were the letters sent late when we have a very short window to renew but it was a massive mistake not to include our ID numbers on the letters. Had they done so, I wouldn't be having to try to find out what my son's is. We had one letter each, so what a wasted opportuniity!!

The more I use the new online ticketing system the less I like it. I just clicked on the 'city/town' address field whilst entering cc details and all manner of crap came up in the selection list box - 'Bistol' and 'Don't sell tickets yet!' being among my favourites. I almost think it was adding whatever rubbish people entered there into a database table to be offered up as an additional list item to the next unsuspecting customer.

In other news I've given up trying to claim my actual seat (they reserved my old one) and just got one a couple of seats away.

Archived