IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

I was sent my ID 4 times but not one for my son (age 16), who shares the same email address for City related matters.

I logged in under my ID but it only showed my seat. I have renewed mine.

I have emailed hello@bristol-sport.co.uk to ask for my son's ID but did I miss anything that would have enabled me to renew my son's ticket using my ID number?

Thanks

I had to take a guess that the number was +1 or -1 for other people I have booked for in the past. you could give that a go.

So under Reservations it has only my seat listed, I 'confirm reservations' and its then added to 'my basket', when I go to 'my basket' I only see my seat with the options to 'Assign owners' which I have played around with but without any success, the other options are to Cancel, Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout, there is no option to select seating plan, I can select nothing other than change my ticket type to over 65 etc.

Interestingly though when I do Assign owner it then displays the add family option but that still doesn't work!

I appreciate your help but something isn't right with this system unless I am just to order each season ticket separately, I will have another go tomorrow as its just getting on my nerves for now!

Thanks for attempting to help though.

Its taken me until now to just give in and make 2 transactions to renew mine and my Sons season tickets, a bit of a joke to have to do it that way but hey it is what it is.

I am more concerned about what I found in the 'County' part of the address field, if you select the drop down and scroll to the top of the list it appears to show certain first line address details, I can only assume this is from the database system, I am concerned that this type of error could occur. If you also look at North Somerset there are about 5 variants of this area all with spelling mistakes that I assume users have entered themselves but with errors. Surely the database shouldn't be revealing these details?

I hope the club jump on this quickly, a shambles doesn't do this renewal service justice.

Its taken me until now to just give in and make 2 transactions to renew mine and my Sons season tickets, a bit of a joke to have to do it that way but hey it is what it is.

I am more concerned about what I found in the 'County' part of the address field, if you select the drop down and scroll to the top of the list it appears to show certain first line address details, I can only assume this is from the database system, I am concerned that this type of error could occur. If you also look at North Somerset there are about 5 variants of this area all with spelling mistakes that I assume users have entered themselves but with errors. Surely the database shouldn't be revealing these details?

I hope the club jump on this quickly, a shambles doesn't do this renewal service justice.

I have emailed supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk to notify them of this issue with the County field.

After attempting and failing to renew 6 seats online in the dolman I decided to try by phone today. 86 attempts and 1 hour and 20 mins on the phone later we couldn't renew our existing seats as they have already been taken. We have been forced to move somewhere else in the dolman. I would love an explanation why someone has been able to book OUR allocated seats before any bloody deadline! Absolute joke.

I'm pretty sure some of the seats are not for sale to ordinary fans and are being held back for whatever reason.

For instance, although it doesn't sound from the above that this affects you directly, but on scanning all the Dolman blocks I noticed that all the seats in every top row of the new 'lower Dolman' were marked as sold, even in those blocks where very few below them had gone.

Look at E28 for instance - too much of a coincidence I reckon.

Has anyone had a good experience buying ST?

Me, for one.  Contacted the club by email to address one question on relocation, another of our 5 logged on, and selected the 5 seats in the (old Lower) Dolman that approximated where we previously were sat, and renewed.

Hopefully our group is not an isolated incident.

Has anyone had a good experience buying ST?

Just went on the site now - bought tickets in the South stand done and dusted within 5 minutes - confirmation email arrived.

Tried phoning all day the lines were continually engaged - just read through this thread expecting the worst - but worked like a dream .- all without any swearing or childrens help.

Collected my Supporter ID from the Megastore (very helpful) as I did not get an email. Returned home and logged in (all good so far). No ticket reserved so I went back to the Megastore then the sales office and low and behold...... They have sold my seat to someone else.

Haha you would think so mate....I chose the finance option then just clicked through all the screens and apparently was done... 

It doesn't take any details off you or tell you any terms or conditions. Literally nothing. 

What are you, some sort of finance expert now?

Bet you love a good audit.

Must admit it was with trepidation I embarked on my Season Ticket renewal online...

Using this thread as reference I was all dine within 8 mins and that included me not realising I should use my postcode as the password.

Maybe I was lucky.. 1adult renewal for rhe Dolman.... I think I probably was!

Can somebody please make this easier for a not too bright person?

Are most ex EEers going in the Atyeo next season?

Can I renew my ticket before the game tomorrow at the Gate?

Is the Atyeo going to be unreserved?

Many Thanks for any advice.

Does anybody else think it's a bit odd there are 3 blocks - W18, S19, and S24 which have no seats up for sale at all?

Must add up to something like 1000 seats in total.

Plus about 160 seats booked together in an otherwise empty E26.

Have the Williams Premium STH's been relocated elsewhere en masse?

A friend of ours reserved our seats on Wednesday and I've been trying to pay for them ever since. (moving from Atyeo to South Stand)

When I go through to my account the seats are in red as they are reserved so I cannot claim them.

I tried ringing the club but lines are always busy.

After 3 days I'm now beyond caring.

A friend of ours reserved our seats on Wednesday and I've been trying to pay for them ever since. (moving from Atyeo to South Stand)

When I go through to my account the seats are in red as they are reserved so I cannot claim them.

An email stating the above to supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk should be enough to sort that out.

Can somebody please make this easier for a not too bright person?

Are most ex EEers going in the Atyeo next season?

Can I renew my ticket before the game tomorrow at the Gate?

Is the Atyeo going to be unreserved?

Many Thanks for any advice.

im not sure tomorrow will be the best time to renew as I think queue's will be horrendous after all the hassle the last few days,

Have you checked 'reservations' in your account?

I went to the ground Thursday to pay for my and three other seasons (moving from Atyeo to the South Stand) 

Paid well over a thousand for 4 seats. Got the actual seats I wanted and a hand written receipt from a really helpful chap called Matt Hicks. The receipt lists the Price paid, the Stand, Row and Seat numbers and his name.

Immediately got a credit card confirmation email.

Yesterday (Friday): Got an email from Bristol Sport confirming my purchase of different seat in a different row.

Tried calling the club, always engaged, tried emailing and no response.

Today Emailed Supporter Services, David Lloyd, Jon Lansdown and Matt Hicks, I wonder what will happen? 

You are probably right Gordie but I am struggling to find time to get down there and seeing as I will be there anyway tomorrow, I will try my luck.

good luck mate I did mine today, queue seemed relatively short but still took 80 mins to get to window, when I got there the people dealing with this seemed very efficient and you have to feel sorry for the inevitable flak they would have got

Archived