IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

good luck mate I did mine today, queue seemed relatively short but still took 80 mins to get to window, when I got there the people dealing with this seemed very efficient and you have to feel sorry for the inevitable flak they would have got

Thanks Gordy.I will go down early and see how it looks when I get there. Better take some emergency rations!

Same here and 24 hrs later I still have no confirmation email

I had the same, went down to the ground yesterday and was told my seat was reserved and the finance company would contact me.

I just cant believe how there doing this.

they have to august to sort this out and they could have set it all up properly before they proceeded.

for example sort the dolman 1st.

all they have to do is ask if people are staying in the same seat, if not then realise it.

then reserve it till the end of june to give people the chance to get the money together.

I understand that the other areas are not straight forward but like I said before we have till august and im sure we will sell all tickets.

Have you had an email from the club or just the company who take the money on their behalf?

Just the payment confirmation.

But if I now go into the BS site and try to buy my ST again I obviously can't, but it shows under the Season Tickets tab that I now have next season's ST and shows the block, row no. and seat no.

To those in Dolman who are renewing.

Have you realised that the new lower Dolman will have one extra row. Hence the reason your row number next year will be this season's number plus one. It will be the same seat.

It won't.

It has four extra rows. 1-12 are the new lower dolman. 13 is front row of upper.

Well I had a happy end to this ****** fiasco. Dolls tried sorting it from her laptop and failed dismally to do so.

So I emailed the ticket office and got a phone call back within 15 mins of emailing...5 minutes later me n Mrs bucks had ST's sorted...

The ticket office staff have been ****** diamonds throughout this farce, and I'd like to thank all of them specially Kay McGinty...

And thanks to Dolls, she stopped me getting the irresistable urge to rip some bastards spine out ove this fiasco.

Still no response from David Lloyd to my email sent Wednesday night.

Oh and to the person who txtd Radio Bristols Twentypences show saying there was no trouble with ST's just people moaning again...**** you...virtually all sat round me had the same problem....

Just wanted to share my experience for those that will be choosing to pay by finance.

I went online tonight to see how well ticket sales were doing and chose my seats in the Ateyo for me and Mrs. Just a trial run so we could see how it worked.

We had no plans to renew until next week as waiting for payday.

Anyway, cut long story short you can reserve your seats using the finance option, finance will be arranged on 30th April. So basically if you can't afford it now you can reserve anyway, as finance forms will be sent next month.

Get booking

I do believe there was some sort of acknowledgement to the ST renewal farce at half time yesterday.

They reckon they will have it all sorted by time priority period 2 starts.

Don't hold your breath.

By the way, 5 days after trying to move myself and my daughter from Atyeo H block to new South Stand. Still not sorted. Seats are reserved just can't pay for them.

One of our group is going down on April 2nd to arrange our group move from the Williams. We understand from the meeting with David Lloyd that he just has to pay for his and reserve ours pending payment, which must be made by April 8th. We were thinking of giving him individual cheques, to save us all having to contact the club again to make the payment. So, 2 questions.

1) Does the club still accept payment by cheque? (Can't see it mentioned on City website)

2) if so, would it be made out to to "Bristol City Football Club"?

Archived