IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

Has whoever ballsed up now not remedied the reserving issue? Surely that will happen if it hasn't already.

I am unsure why you are so defensive but no, no they haven't. It was known from Day 1 and apology arrived on Day 6. The problem remains.

Just seeing that the club are now using yes-pay for the online payments tells me how amateur these projects are at City.

(managed to renew, but only after someone told me to click on my name and not on the season ticket option / stadium map - very intuitive it wasn't.........)

There's an explanation now on the official club site regarding the phone problems many fans have experienced.j Just a tad late imo.

It's due to the archaic phone infrastructure at AG.

They're investing Christ knows how many quid on upgrading the stadium, wouldn't it have made sense to upgrade this "archaic" phone system. Particularly as they knew in advance there would be a scramble for seats while we have a limited ground capacity. And we now have rugby fans trying to get tickets at the same time. Brain dead.

Anyway, I've now renewed, but only thanks to my contacts at AG.

Archaic phone system that has existed for about 5 years.

It didn't need a genius to have forecast that an archaic phone system combined with an IT system being introduced very late in the day would be chaos.

Why didn't they move a load of staff to temporary offices with a decent phone system? Failing that, outsource the ST task. Never ceases to amaze me the behind the scenes working of our Club. Thought it might all change with Bristol Sport ... but its got worse.

Got my season tickets online today. Took about 5 minutes.

Half the problems are getting your ID reference and making sure the account is set up properly.

Mine wasn't originally as it was a family ticket and was only registered to my brothers account, so didn't show up on mine for me or my 2 children.

A couple of emails to the club and it was sorted quickly, which enabled me to book online with no problems.

I'd definitely recommend emailing the bristol sport helpline if you're having problems as the were very prompt and helpful when they came back to me.

Good luck everyone.

My son and I are in the E block singing section. I was on the phone for an hour and a half and was told I can't renew our ST to the Ayteo until Thursday, yet my friend and read on here that they have had no problem in moving? WTF is going on?

me n the missus are now in t'Atyeo....howsomeever we had to rely on emailing the club to do so...email the ticket office. THEY have been bloody brilliant throughout this farce, keeping calm in the face of all the frustrated fans

Archived