IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

Managed to log in, which is a start....

Trying to find your seat however when they've cleverly renamed the blocks and rows is literally impossible.

How the **** are you meant to do it then? 

If unable to drive to AG and queue for hours which I imagine 99% of us cant... 

Managed to log in, which is a start....

Trying to find your seat however when they've cleverly renamed the blocks and rows is literally impossible.

How the **** are you meant to do it then? 

If unable to drive to AG and queue for hours which I imagine 99% of us cant... 

Click your name top right and then view your reservations...

Ordered mine, via finance....thats it...submitted...says thank you .

Guess I just work out how to set the financing up myself then...or wait for a letter in the post. 

I am in the same position but after reading the horror story with many on here, I am happy to ring the club in a few days and ask once everything has calmed down a bit.

Has anyone had this problem:

Can login through one email, the second email never came through

In the one I can login with, how can I add an additional ticket?

Or do they have to be done one at a time?

Are you moving your seat or just renewing your current one?

I can only advise based on moving seat as that's what I've done myself, in which case you need to..

Go through the process of selecting the block and seat(s) that you wish to purchase. Once selected, press 'proceed' and it will take you to your basket - where both tickets will have your name next to them.

Above the ticket prices on the right hand side you'll see the icon to 'assign owners', once you press this it will take you to a similar looking screen but with a drop down box with your name in.

You then select 'add friends & family' in the bottom right corner where you will be prompted to enter the additional person's supporter ID, surname and postcode which, if entered to match the details on the system, will then bring up their name as an option in said drop down boxes.

Once you press OK you'll be back to the previous screen with the option to proceed to checkout and hopefully on to the payment page!

Anyone time what time they open up in morning, am fed up with trying to phone now so will drive for an hour to get there and sort out face to face, I remember posting how easy it was for me getting my Yeovil tickets while people were struggling to get there's so I guess this is karma :@(((

Has anyone had this problem:

Can login through one email, the second email never came through

In the one I can login with, how can I add an additional ticket?

Or do they have to be done one at a time?

This is a piss take, Phants.

I need to do the same for three others, I know names and addresses but not their pesky ID numbers and two have never logged in to buy tickets so won't have one anyway, e mailed Bristol Sport this morning at 0900 and so far nothing, nowt, diddly squat.

Looks like a morning at AG tomorrow for a rant

This is garbage, I live in Exeter, so can't get to the ground until Saturday.

Numerous emails to the club and DL, no reply. Try calling and all you get is the engaged tone.

I don't normally knock the club, but this is extremely poor.

• Admin

Are you moving your seat or just renewing your current one?

I can only advise based on moving seat as that's what I've done myself, in which case you need to..

Go through the process of selecting the block and seat(s) that you wish to purchase. Once selected, press 'proceed' and it will take you to your basket - where both tickets will have your name next to them.

Above the ticket prices on the right hand side you'll see the icon to 'assign owners', once you press this it will take you to a similar looking screen but with a drop down box with your name in.

You then select 'add friends & family' in the bottom right corner where you will be prompted to enter the additional person's supporter ID, surname and postcode which, if entered to match the details on the system, will then bring up their name as an option in said drop down boxes.

Once you press OK you'll be back to the previous screen with the option to proceed to checkout and hopefully on to the payment page!

Many thanks for the clear and concise information

I'm renewing for me and the Mrs

Her details come up fine, follow the 'assign owners' - following this I can find myself and it lets me select my name

BUT, still only one seat shows up, it is letting me toggle between assigning the seat in my wifes name or in my name, not offering any additonal seats to select.

Have tried going right through to the payments screen to no avail

Many thanks for the clear and concise information

I'm renewing for me and the Mrs

Her details come up fine, follow the 'assign owners' - following this I can find myself and it lets me select my name

BUT, still only one seat shows up, it is letting me toggle between assigning the seat in my wifes name or in my name, not offering any additonal seats to select.

Have tried going right through to the payments screen to no avail

Go back to the select seats stage (you might have to log out and start over) and click on how ever many seats you want by clicking on those seats. You will then have two or more seat numbers under the name is Phantom. Then do process above to assign second seat to Mrs phantom.

• Admin

Go back to the select seats stage (you might have to log out and start over) and click on how ever many seats you want by clicking on those seats. You will then have two or more seat numbers under the name is Phantom. Then do process above to assign second seat to Mrs phantom.

Thanks for help - still no joy, have got through on the phone now..... fingers crossed

Share the pain!

At least season ticket holders are now feeling the pain of us POTDers who experience this type of service on a regular basis. Try standing in a queue for 1.30 mins and getting into the stadium at half time with the ground only two thirds full. Constant engaged tones then getting cut off when you get past the dial-in menu. Queue to buy a ticket, then join another queue to get in at the turnstile with the machine invariarably broken. The wonderful world of Bristol City ticketing.

They did get it close to perfect once ..with online booking and tickets and then decided to scrap the system. Genius.

Have to say that the people manning the phones and ticket dispatch are first class. Pity them having to work in such an inept business though.

Hurry up, I've now been on for 45 minutes - so must be behind you

Finishing early tonight so only have about 25 minutes left

Be good if they told you what number you are in the queue, you're currently 1,234 in a queue of 5000 sort of thing

Got past the automated holding for the phone to ring and ring and ring, gert amazing

Archived