IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

Queued for 4 hours ? Must have been there at 6am. Have seen quite a few of these posts which IMHO are misleading. I walked through twice today walking the dog and the biggest queue I saw was at 9.30 am when there were about 50-60 people. Admittedly I was not there at lunch time when it could have been worse. 3pm was less than 50/60 people.

I remember queuing for the WHU tickets when there was ony about 20 people ahead of me, no problem I thought it'll only be 20 minutes max, hour and a half later and I'm still queuing only then did they have the brainwave of opening the extra Windows in the Williams, the ticketing system down AG is an absolute shambles, on a side note I have to say the staff are a credit to the club and couldn't be more helpful

Tried another half dozen times using tips provided by others....I have got to the season ticket page and no further following tips, and when I click on season tickets on another way, click view tickets and **** all happens. Mr Lloyd n the Bristol City "management" sort it out. I will be royally ****** off if I cant get my Atyeo ticket because they sell out....

The words piss up and a brewery and organize spring to mind....

There is a message on twitter which suggests that those using Internet Explorer 8 will experience issues and to try another web browser.

This may help?

Do you have an iPad? The ticketing system works fine on there.

Used IE 8 at work and Firefox at home, both ******...

There is a message on twitter which suggests that those using Internet Explorer 8 will experience issues and to try another web browser.

This may help?

Same result on Android. Perhaps it only works on IOS!

This may help?

Thanks tried but same result unfortunately! Guess some accounts just have technical problems, and others dont

Same result on Android. Perhaps it only works on IOS!

Doesn't work on iPad air 2

Thanks tried but same result unfortunately! Guess some accounts just have technical problems, and others dont

Pretty unanimous then...the ticketing system is ******.....

Queued for 4 hours ? Must have been there at 6am. Have seen quite a few of these posts which IMHO are misleading. I walked through twice today walking the dog and the biggest queue I saw was at 9.30 am when there were about 50-60 people. Admittedly I was not there at lunch time when it could have been worse. 3pm was less than 50/60 people.

Four hours is not impossible. I gave up trying to buy online and went to the ground. I got there about 1.15 and joined a queue that didn't move. At about 1.30 at last things started to happen and a few people walked past who had actually managed to renew. They said they had arrived at about 10.00. The problem seemed to be the age old problem with City - when an IT system goes live it doesn't work. Those who arrived early were confronted with a non working system. The later you arrived the better it was.

By the way, when I got home I received 5 (!) emails telling me my supporter ID number.

tenth time I tried tonight and you'll not be surprised to know it didnt work, my missus tried numerous times in the day (shes got a benevolent employer wasting time trying to get tickets in works time) and despite being a very calm person was screaming annoyed by the end of it. Took her just 15 mins to get Wembley tickets......with 35,000 tix up for sale. How ****** hard is it for a club to sort what 5000 ST's ffs???

Just 48 hours to pay for seats that have been reserved for us using our individual Season Ticket reference Numbers is an absolute disgrace. Its 3rd time in 3 years we've been told to move seats.

There's not enough people to answer the phones, and the website doesn't work and you can't go down in person to pay as it might take hours. Hours that could be spent hitting sodding redial when I'm supposed to be working.  

I pretty pi$$ed off.

I just want to pay for my Season Ticket FFS

I have managed to log into the website but just see a picture of the whole stadium. How do I pick my existing seat or is it a free for all? My current seat is red does that mean it is still reserved for me or has someone else taken it? Sorry if I sound thick but this system is cr#p.

I have managed to log into the website but just see a picture of the whole stadium. How do I pick my existing seat or is it a free for all? My current seat is red does that mean it is still reserved for me or has someone else taken it? Sorry if I sound thick but this system is cr#p.

I, and many others, had the same problem. I wasn't even sure where my seat was in the Dolman due to the renumbeting of blocks and rows. I gave up and went to the ground to renew in person. I found out that the fact that your seat is red means it's reserved for you. How you book it online is another matter

Can someone confirm that I actually have the option to repurchase my own seat in the old Dolman D block. I am on the site now and it appears to have already been sold... Is that to he or someone else. Is it first come first served or is my current seat reserved? Cheers

Hover over a block it will tell you how many seats available.

Click on a block it will show you which seats are available

Click on a seat (or several seats) and it moves those to your basket. You can then add friends member numbers and postcodes, then edit the seats you have bagged to show their individual names. Pay. Go to pub.

I, and many others, had the same problem. I wasn't even sure where my seat was in the Dolman due to the renumbeting of blocks and rows. I gave up and went to the ground to renew in person. I found out that the fact that your seat is red means it's reserved for you. How you book it online is another matter

If you are upper dolman row I was front row. This is now row 13. Work upwards from that.

If you were lower dolman you may have noticed your seat and row has been demolished. Now 12 rows not 8 and vomitaries thrown in. So your seat won't exist so the whole lower section was free to pick from...just like the south stand.

If Carlsburg did online ticketing systems this definitely wouldn't be it. It is absolutely awful and looks like something designed by a 7 year old. I just want to renew the tickets for what I consider to be my seats and it won't let me do it and Zi can't work out to make it let me!!

Archived