IGNORED

Unofficial Come On Preston Matchplay Thread

Mad Cyril

Preston draw or loss tonight would be great. Couldn't care less if we win the title whilst not playing - it's been earned over the course of the season and the sooner we wrap it up the better as far as I'm concerned.

This. Anyone saying any different is just stupid. I get you wanna see the game we win it - Bradford was incredible - but I just want the job done. Imagine if by some miracle we lose the last 3 and Preston take the title from us?

I'm sure the lads will be routing for vale tonight.

Which CATS coach would you be on?

Even numbers different to odd numbers.  And let's not speak about the primes!

Primes? For Horace, it goes one, two, three, lots. Apparently, Tuesday was Bradford nil, City lots and lots.

bang on.

Give me a Port Vale win.

Its all about getting as many points as we can - hopefully 101 and maintain as big a gap as possible to 2nd place as the icing on the cake.

They aren't mutually exclusive you know.  We can still get to 101 points while meanwhile a PNE win helps keep the inbred swines down. 

I hope they get second and Chesterfield or Rochdale end up winning the play-offs.

They hate us, according to a thread on the Swindle site.

Franchise = Joke of a club and I don't really need to go into why

Preston = Fans are absolutely stuck in the past and never give anyone ANY credit when they get beat.

Bristol City = I'd rather listen to someone scraping their b***s on a cheese grater than even attempt to listen to one of his post match interviews. He's a nob of the highest order. Fans also seem a bit inbred too.

Archived