IGNORED

Unofficial Come On Preston Matchplay Thread

Mad Cyril

While I want PNE to finish second, I'm also of the mind that winning anything shouldn't be done on the backs of others' mistakes.  In other words, PNE should NOT be letting these leads slip, especially against 10 men.  Discipline where needed, as tonight's goals have both been penalties.  If they don't finish 2nd, they've only themselves to blame.

While I want PNE to finish second, I'm also of the mind that winning anything shouldn't be done on the backs of others' mistakes.  In other words, PNE should NOT be letting these leads slip, especially against 10 men.  Discipline where needed, as tonight's goals have both been penalties.  If they don't finish 2nd, they've only themselves to blame.

Winning the league will be on the back of EARNING two plus points per game, having the best attacking, defensive and goal difference records in the league, only losing five times in our first 43 games nothing else. Nothing to do with other teams mistakes.

Winning the league will be on the back of EARNING two plus points per game, having the best attacking, defensive and goal difference records in the league, only losing five times in our first 43 games nothing else. Nothing to do with other teams mistakes.

I wasn't talking about us winning the league on the backs of others.  I was talking about PNE not finishing second.......

Archived