IGNORED

Smoke Grenade

dezgimed

Does anyone want his photo? I have a picture and video of him throwing it

I don't think we really need to be singling out people, it's not the right thing to do I agree.

But people do stupid things in the spur of the moment, which they wouldn't normally do.

Loads were thrown at the 3 lions today, no one got hurt.

Not a smart move but people are going over the top. Hope the person is ok and all that jazz but they were being thrown around plenty outside the lions and no one made a fuss. Just enjoy the day!

It hit someone in the face. Are you completely vacant? Hit an eye and they're blind for life in one eye. Hit the wrong part of their head and they could die. Just a retarded thing to do and you shouldn't defend it.

I don't think we really need to be singling out people, it's not the right thing to do I agree.

But people do stupid things in the spur of the moment, which they wouldn't normally do.

Loads were thrown at the 3 lions today, no one got hurt.

Come on Bill would you be so forgiving if it was you or one of yours hit by it?.

It was not thrown though, it was just set off and people went wild in a safe and celebratory manor. Completely different to today!

Agree, throwing one is much worse than just setting it off but I still question the point of them. People use smoke to get people to leave places (smoke them out) so all it did was make people go back to the stand. Atmosphere was great before it was let off and it wasn't needed IMHO

It was thrown by him I have the full video. How do I upload?

Why upload it to this forum ffs?! If you feel so inclined, and no-one could blame you, hand it to the police. Jesus, I honestly despair at some people.

Nowt to do with me but I'm not sure uploading it onto a public forum a great idea as once done it's out there

Suggest it's down to the lad who got hit to decide what he wants to do , and if he reports it to the police passing over your video should you wish to do so is perhaps the way to go

Look at photo next to my name

You really are a bell end aren't you. there's doing the right thing, then there's going out of your way, achieving little in the process, for the purpose of being nasty and spiteful.

If you really cared about the incident you'd be handing it to the police but your first thought is to be so bloody childish.

I don't think this forum is the best place to put this video. If this thread is able to stay open and not locked please don't post it here. I'm sure you can decide what to do with it away from here.

I don't think this forum is the best place to put this video. If this thread is able to stay open and not locked please don't post it here. I'm sure you can decide what to do with it away from here.

Clearly he doesn't care about what is the right or wrong thing to do, the thrill is in the grassing and he is trying to sustain that.

Never have I experienced someone like that since the school play ground - usually the gobby kids who cried bully when they got their just desserts.

It's all over facebook, that's where I found it. I'll take it down off here but it was amazingly stupid and dangerous

And leave it there. What did you achieve putting it up here?! Just a wider but irrelevant audience. The only people who need to see this, if they need at all is the police.

You are just trying to compound this lad's mistake. get a bloody life.

Archived