IGNORED

Smoke Grenade

dezgimed

Some kids with a few beers will go OTT.

I was at the Lions for an hour pre match, kids with flares, all good fun.

Walking down Luckwell Road the red flares with Ashton Gate in the background made for good phone photos.

All Good.

Then the bad - kids walking across the top of parked cars on Duckmoor Road. Would have been ****** right off if mine.

I saw the flare thrown into the crowd on the pitch - not fun or clever and maybe very dangerous.

I'm sure the lad meant it in fun but unfortunately the outcome could have been the exact opposite.

I'm the first to take the piss out of pointless H&S but it was not good. Hopefully the lad will see this thread, be appropriately embarrassed, and lesson learned.

Some kids with a few beers will go OTT.

I was at the Lions for an hour pre match, kids with flares, all good fun.

Walking down Luckwell Road the red flares with Ashton Gate in the background made for good phone photos.

All Good.

Then the bad - kids walking across the top of parked cars on Duckmoor Road. Would have been ****** right off if mine.

I saw the flare thrown into the crowd on the pitch - not fun or clever and maybe very dangerous.

I'm sure the lad meant it in fun but unfortunately the outcome could have been the exact opposite.

I'm the first to take the piss out of pointless H&S but it was not good. Hopefully the lad will see this thread, be appropriately embarrassed, and lesson learned.

Yes it was good fun, but did you see bottles and half empty cans being thrown into the crowd on the road?

Luckily, no one was injured.

Like at a pub quiz or full on university challenge? I offer my services to Dez if it's the second. I'll take Physics and History, I'll also bring a small cuddly hedgehog as a mascot.

As perhaps the Otiber who has been on University Challenge, I'm game for a re-run.

"Hello Jeremy. I'm Robbo, I'm at the School of Hard Knocks and I'm reading Viz".

As perhaps the Otiber who has been on University Challenge, I'm game for a re-run.

"Hello Jeremy. I'm Robbo, I'm at the School of Hard Knocks and I'm reading Viz".

Love that as an entrance, better than "I'm Tarquin and reading oriental literature"

Why read that, the Chinese can do it far better.

(That said mine was archaeological science at Liverpool). Also pointless

Archived