IGNORED

Smoke Grenade

dezgimed

Why exactly does it upset you so much?

Because he's going/gone out of his way to compound someone's misery in an unjustifiable way. He was being spiteful for the sake of being spiteful.

By all means go to the police, let them decide what's appropriate. This plank just wanted 'the thrill' of giving someone a rough time; all within an hour of celebrating winning the league. That is just truly nasty and there's no justification or need for it.

Calm down

Just out of interest due you think we should ban bonfire night considering the 100,s of firework related accidents that occur every year?

Sorry - I hadn't realised he threw the flare into someone's face by accident. Are you sure you're one of the older ones? You're acting like a child.

Sorry - I hadn't realised he threw the flare into someone's face by accident. Are you sure you're one of the older ones? You're acting like a child.

Why are continually thinking of a worse case scenario? Anything used in an improper way is dangerous, for me smoke or flares add to the occasion and atmosphere IF USED PROPERLY. Time for my afternoon nap I think,

Why are continually thinking of a worse case scenario? Anything used in an improper way is dangerous, for me smoke or flares add to the occasion and atmosphere IF USED PROPERLY. Time for my afternoon nap I think,

Yet the whole point of this thread is that it wasn't used properly....

They are banned tho'

• Admin

Firstly would you like flare so much if one that was thrown hit you in the face?.

Secondly I was at the old Cardiff Arms Park the night some moron fired a distress flair that killed another person on the other side of the ground, it wasn't a pretty sight believe me.

And then you would know that a distress flare is different to the SMOKE flare that was in this instance

Small cardboard package not much bigger than a fag packet, not some mortar sized object.

Let's keep things factual and in perspective

And then you would know that a distress flare is different to the SMOKE flare that was in this instance

Small cardboard package not much bigger than a fag packet, not some mortar sized object.

Sorry mate I call bullshit on that one, this looked more like the canisters people were lobbing onto the pitch at Swindon in November. Bigger than a fag packet, more like a coke can size. 

very true, while they are banned people need to be careful not to get caught,

I'm not for or against them tbh and last season I wished we set a few more off so I couldn't see the pitch :)

Sorry mate I call bullshit on that one, this looked more like the canisters people were lobbing onto the pitch at Swindon in November. Bigger than a fag packet, more like a coke can size. 

thats a smoke granade you can get ones like Phantom has discribed,

• Admin

Maybe, but we are on about the one from Saturday not from Swindon

All the empty packets on the ground were small sized

This thread is comedy, gave me some genuine laughs. Looking forward to City v City in the parking lot at Chesterfield this Saturday.

Coreline has been booked up to fight the winner in an altumate smackdown at halftime against walsall

Couple of RPG's will get the party off with a bang ;)

Dolman Early Leavers would need to keep their heads down ;)

Dunno about RPG's but I reckon gamon is going to get an RKO outta nowhere.

The chance of them enforcing that is zero.

Some young Chelsea fans were jailed.

As for City, several fans banned already this season, and 2 young fans received 3 year bans after last season's game at MKDons.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-fans-banned-taking-smoke-bombs-MK/story-19908871-detail/story.html

My dear Phantom as I am sure you are already entirely aware I was not comparing the two, but had you taken the time to read the attachment on the next post it would bring it all into context, with that in mind I will attach it again to keep it factual and in perspective.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-24931711

This piece is dated November 2013 and to make it even easier for you I copied and pasted the most factual and relevant part again just to keep things into perspective.

Mr Hill said lessons have not been learnt from his family's tragedy.

"Last month, a smoke canister was thrown at the Aston Villa-Tottenham Hotspur Premier League match, hitting and injuring a linesman"

He said: "OK, this was a canister, a smoke bomb, which perhaps wouldn't have the potential of the weapon that was used on my dad, but nevertheless it caused injury, and I thought nothing's been learnt.

"We're 20 years on. There's not a single lesson that's been learnt here."

Calm down

Just out of interest due you think we should ban bonfire night considering the 100,s of firework related accidents that occur every year?

I do because it drives my dog crackers. I end up moaning at him, then Mrs 54-46 moans at me for moaning at him and it escalates at a horrendous pace. I get even more annoyed when they're let off before 5/11 and don't even start about the ****s who set them off at 23:50 on NYE

Archived