IGNORED

Smoke Grenade

dezgimed

Clearly he doesn't care about what is the right or wrong thing to do, the thrill is in the grassing and he is trying to sustain that.

Never have I experienced someone like that since the school play ground - usually the gobby kids who cried bully when they got their just desserts.

Why exactly does it upset you so much?

I'm surprised people ever leave the house considering how dangerous the world is

Not a bad fishing attempt. 

Forget for just one second how hard and bad ass you are, and appreciate how stupid it is to throw something in someones face. Even you can do that. 

I took a smoke bomb to the head outside the Lions, the worst i've suffered is that the red has dyed my hair, and despite my best efforts of washing it, it has yet to come out :D

Gives you an excuse to dye your hair and hide the grey then DM! :thumbsup:

*runs for cover* :fear:

I imagine I'm older than most on here but I happen to think that all the smoke, flares etc add to the occasion, people should get a grip and stop thinking the worse all the time.

i don't but the lad who threw it was a tit thats it, if the person who was hit wants to take it further then thats up to them, and the tit will be dealt with,

it will all be on CCTV and the mobile camreas the police use let them deal with it

Same as I, a little older and personally I enjoy the flares especially. In fact I'm going to order some for Chesterfield!

It's my mothers 90th soon, I'm thinking of getting her some and push her up and down East Street in her wheel chair, she'll love it

Same as I, a little older and personally I enjoy the flares especially. In fact I'm going to order some for Chesterfield!

Firstly would you like flare so much if one that was thrown hit you in the face?.

Secondly I was at the old Cardiff Arms Park the night some moron fired a distress flair that killed another person on the other side of the ground, it wasn't a pretty sight believe me.

As I mentioned before it is absolute offence to attempt to take any such item into a sports ground, that means there is no defence, so why would people feel the need to do it?.

Lastly at a time when football in the UK is trying to convince the authorities that safe standing is an option that should be re-introduced, how does this actually help?.

Firstly would you like flare so much if one that was thrown hit you in the face?.

Secondly I was at the old Cardiff Arms Park the night some moron fired a distress flair that killed another person on the other side of the ground, it wasn't a pretty sight believe me.

As I mentioned before it is absolute offence to attempt to take any such item into a sports ground, that means there is no defence, so why would people feel the need to do it?.

Lastly at a time when football in the UK is trying to convince the authorities that safe standing is an option that should be re-introduced, how does this actually help?.

Yawn

Archived