IGNORED

Season Ticket Purchases

TETBURY MASSIVE

Quick look at number of seats left using the online system slightly earlier on today:

Atyeo - 267 (including 15 in disabled area)

Dolman - 1912

Family corner - 300

Wedlock/South Stand - 0

Total - 2479

General sale starts today so that figure should start coming down quite significantly before prices go up next week

Quick look at number of seats left using the online system slightly earlier on today:

Dolman - 1912

Family corner - 300

Wedlock/South Stand - 0

Total - 2479

Is that all? That's pretty good figures

Dolman - 1912

Family corner - 300

Wedlock/South Stand - 0

Total - 2479

Did a similar check 10 minutes ago, and just now.

Apart from E28 they're absolutely flying out, and even that block's sold 13 in the last 10 minutes or so.

Did a similar check 10 minutes ago, and just now.

Apart from E28 they're absolutely flying out, and even that block's sold 13 in the last 10 minutes or so.

Any idea how many season tickets have actually been sold bearing in mind a certain amount have to be kept back for p.o.t.d.?

Any idea how many season tickets have actually been sold bearing in mind a certain amount have to be kept back for p.o.t.d.?

Not really but at a rough calculation if there are about 2,300 left for sale then with 12,500 available we must have sold c. 10,200.

Not really but at a rough calculation if there are about 2,300 left for sale then with 12,500 available we must have sold c. 10,200.

If correct that is a great amount, still know plenty of people who want season tickets and have been waiting for general sale.

4 blocks of 7 obviously aren't on sale in the Atyeo which is roughly 2,500 seats so add that to the 2,479 - call it 5,000 off the 16,000 capacity for next season and that suggests we've already sold approx 11,000 season tickets for next season!

Trying to buy 3 tickets in the family enclosure, me my daughter and nephew U12. I have registered them both gone through and added them to their seats etc, but it comes back telling me an error has occurred everytime. It would be useful if it described the error in some way. Tickets are going to be sold out at this rate. :(

Archived