IGNORED

Season Ticket Purchases

TETBURY MASSIVE

So the South Stand for next season is 100% season ticket holders?

Aside from S24, and corporate types it appears that way.

However, they may have already put aside some tickets for sale on a game by game basis already. My reason being I know they said there would be 200 tickets in the Atyeo being put aside for game by game sales, yet there are now only 150 STs in the Atyeo left on sale online.

4 blocks of 7 obviously aren't on sale in the Atyeo which is roughly 2,500 seats so add that to the 2,479 - call it 5,000 off the 16,000 capacity for next season and that suggests we've already sold approx 11,000 season tickets for next season!

Next season capacity is 16,500 but other than that I agree with you analysis.

Im surprised we haven't seen anything from the club/Bristol Sport saying we had reached 10k though as its quite a big milestone.

Next season capacity is 16,500 but other than that I agree with you analysis.

Im surprised we haven't seen anything from the club/Bristol Sport saying we had reached 10k though as its quite a big milestone.

Probably not quite there before this morning.

Probably due to someone else has also selected that seat and I s going through the purchase process

I wouldn't have thought so - a bit like Ticketmaster it reserves your seat for you until either the timer runs down or you complete the purchase.

I wouldn't have thought so - a bit like Ticketmaster it reserves your seat for you until either the timer runs down or you complete the purchase.

If it told you what the error was it might help, if I am doing something wrong I could put it right. I am waited until today so I could add my daughter and nephew to my purchase, I am beginning to wish I had gone ahead and swapped my Williams ticket first now :(

It's ridiculous that they are selling both City and Rugby tickets today.

Means the queues/phone lines are going to be even busier than normal!!

Quite short sighted I agree, although I imagine the rugger lot won't be that frantic today.

Port said red, keep redialling constantly until you get through tool me 150ish times, follow the steps and when it appears to cut you off and just continually beeps just leave it beeping and eventually it will get you through to someone took 40 minutes for me. Really hope you get through

Port said red, keep redialling constantly until you get through tool me 150ish times, follow the steps and when it appears to cut you off and just continually beeps just leave it beeping and eventually it will get you through to someone took 40 minutes for me. Really hope you get through

dammit, got to the beeping before and thought it was engaged, will try again though. cheers.

Surely if Season Ticket sales reach their limit today they'll look at increasing the number they make available and reduce the number of pay-on-day type tickets they have available?

Makes a lot more sense to take the cash up front from enthusiastic fans than risk selling individual tickets as the season goes on.

Or is it a requirement that they have to keep sone seats back?

Quick look at number of seats left using the online system slightly earlier on today:

Atyeo -  115 (plus 14 in disabled area)

Dolman - 1555

Family corner - 183

Wedlock/South Stand - 0

Total - 1853

Just updated the numbers for you, 626 more sold since your post this morning.

Archived