IGNORED

Season Ticket Purchases

TETBURY MASSIVE

Does anyone know what will happen to all the ST holders in the Atyeo the season after next when the away fans will have all of it?

If the south stand is a sellout with ST holders already its highly unlikely there will be room for them all in there.

I thought the  prawn sandwich club aka directors area have a block in the South stand this season . SO once they go back to Williams? Then EAstenders replace that block and maybea few more rows?

I would of thought quite a lot of Williams ST holders went to the south stand and so unless they get cosy in South stand would miss their previous williams view and move back.

End of (working) day update, with the 'I've been trying all day on my shitty work computer to try and buy a season ticket so will have another go when I get home' group still to come..

Atyeo -  0 (12 in disabled area)

Dolman - 1284

Family corner - 101

Wedlock/South Stand - 0

Total - 1397

This is based on what's currently showing available online.

Based on the assumption that every seat in AG was available to select for a season ticket, If a season ticket cap IS in place (which you would presume there would be) there are certainly going to be very few single match tickets available next season, and those will ALL be in the Dolman/Family corner.

Latest update:

Atyeo - 0 (3 in disabled area)

Dolman - 1212

Family - 83

Wedlock - 148 (block S24 is now on sale)

Total - 1446 

The number of available tickets has decreased by over 1000 since 10.15 this morning, despite an extra block being put on sale.  At that rate they will sell out by the weekend, but obviously the sales will slow down massively after the initial surge.  Once the queues at the ground/phones are under control I expect the club will issue a statement showing how many have sold to drum up a bit more interest.  

Overall, I wouldn't be surprised if the 12.5k cap is reached before the "advance" sales period expires at the end of April.  

Latest update:

Atyeo - 0 (3 in disabled area)

Dolman - 1212

Family - 83

Wedlock - 148 (block S24 is now on sale)

Total - 1446

The number of available tickets has decreased by over 1000 since 10.15 this morning, despite an extra block being put on sale. At that rate they will sell out by the weekend, but obviously the sales will slow down massively after the initial surge. Once the queues at the ground/phones are under control I expect the club will issue a statement showing how many have sold to drum up a bit more interest.

Overall, I wouldn't be surprised if the 12.5k cap is reached before the "advance" sales period expires at the end of April.

As seen as we are still a week away from most people's pay day I think sales are going a lot better than expected

Are you not able to purchase from ticket site online without ID number? Still waiting for mine to be sent through.

And a mate can't purchase both without having 2 IDs? Looks like I'm going to miss out due to an admin issue

Registering as a new user with a new email address may be a workaround. I think then you get instant access.

Great numbers! Well done everybody.

Does anyone else think the 16,500 capacity will be sold out most weeks next season? 12500 season tickets, most away fans will take up the 1200 allocation and we should be capable of selling the remaining 2800 or so tickets with such an exciting team to watch. Happy days.

• Admin

All good things come to those who wait. :(

Didn't see the club releasing extra seats in the South Stand when unsuccessfully attempting to get seats together in there last week.

More fool me for buying when I was supposed to.

• Admin

All good things come to those who wait. :(

Didn't see the club releasing extra seats in the South Stand when unsuccessfully attempting to get seats together in there last week.

More fool me for buying when I was supposed to.

If anyone was in the same boat as me phone BS asap. Just spoke to Jake in the ticket office and he swapped my pair of Season Tickets to the South Stand and arranged for a refund of the price difference. Thanks Jake :)

Can't get through to ticket office still, club haven't answered email I sent them two days ago, and again yesterday and again today. Sent it to supporters services and hello @ bristol sport. Also sent it to David Lloyd (if only he was on here to answer question, sigh. I know he still reads ths forum so maybe I should chuck a few smoke bombs to get his attention)

Got through. And as I suspected the club have somehow managed to sell our 3 season tickets to someone else! Yup, I renewed in first phase. Didn't realise at first as they are in upper a Dolman and block and row numbers have changed. Waiting for a phone call back now...

Got through. And as I suspected the club have somehow managed to sell our 3 season tickets to someone else! Yup, I renewed in first phase. Didn't realise at first as they are in upper a Dolman and block and row numbers have changed. Waiting for a phone call back now...

why can i hear the circus music in my head,

this club are so backwards when it comes to ticketing, one more year then theres no excuse................

why can i hear the circus music in my head,

this club are so backwards when it comes to ticketing, one more year then theres no excuse................

A straightford renewal. I actually phoned an renewed as club didn't send my supporter ID and even after I emailed as instructed it didn't arrive. When I renewed I asked if they were exactly the same seats as this season, oh yes of course was the reply. Which to be fair to the temp girl ( I'm sure she was a temp) she was only reading off a screen it was. Seems like our data was input wrongly. I am not happy. 4 of us sit together and they have offered us a few rows forward, 3 of us in one row and one person infront. Call me stubborn but out of principal I have said no. I do not wish to accept the seats allocated as I would be sat next to a bloke who is at best unpleasant.

To be fair to the person who took my call, he was very helpful. I hope he can undo this mess though...

A straightford renewal. I actually phoned an renewed as club didn't send my supporter ID and even after I emailed as instructed it didn't arrive. When I renewed I asked if they were exactly the same seats as this season, oh yes of course was the reply. Which to be fair to the temp girl ( I'm sure she was a temp) she was only reading off a screen it was. Seems like our data was input wrongly. I am not happy. 4 of us sit together and they have offered us a few rows forward, 3 of us in one row and one person infront. Call me stubborn but out of principal I have said no. I do not wish to accept the seats allocated as I would be sat next to a bloke who is at best unpleasant.

To be fair to the person who took my call, he was very helpful. I hope he can undo this mess though...

yea it's been a big mess all round to be honest and while we knew it would happen the club need to offer something as a sorry like 25% off next seasons shirt or a free packet of toffo's

Hopefully the club will contact those who purchased your seats and apologise and offer them some different seats; maybe offer a food voucher as a goodwill gesture.

I booked my season ticket in the first phase using the finance option but still haven't received an email/letter to complete, has anyone else received anything?

it may be tied in with the finance option which you won't get til 30th I think so may get it after then?

I recieve mine stright away when i paid outright but it went into my junk folder so make sure you check that

Blimey, what a cock up. Sounds like what they're offering you might be your best bet. Although nothing worse than being sat next to someone who's not very nice. 

I've just spoken to someone at the club about the fact that when I booked two season tickets last Wed (as a member, and one for a mate who's also a member), there were virtually no tickets available in the Upper Central Dolman blocks. Fair enough, so I bought two in the new Lower Dolman. Brand new seats, in a pretty central position. Only to see that yesterday several hundred seats had become available in these same Dolman blocks. The guy on the phone said they were seats that weren't renewed and so released yesterday. Pretty frustrating as I could have waited a week. I don't recall the club saying people had until 21st April to renew. I know they extended the date due to earlier problems, but not during the member period as well. 

Confusion all round isn't it. I know for this season they had a 'seat swop week' which I think worked quite well. People then who had renewed their tickets could phone up and swop to all those not taken. This season unless I have missed something this isn't happening, seats are seeming gradually released and it's just pure chance if you spot them? I keep writing this, but there has to be a better way.

Confusion all round isn't it. I know for this season they had a 'seat swop week' which I think worked quite well. People then who had renewed their tickets could phone up and swop to all those not taken. This season unless I have missed something this isn't happening, seats are seeming gradually released and it's just pure chance if you spot them? I keep writing this, but there has to be a better way.

Think they've overcomplicated things. Someone suggested that they could have brought in extra staff, bought a few mobiles, and linked the main number to them. Maybe triple the number of people answering calls. I'm pretty annoyed about all those seats appearing yesterday but not much I can do. Anyway, think the New Williams Stand's going to be amazing and by 2016/17 it'll be a lot easier to buy tickets where you want them. 

Back on the first day of a new school year you had to get there early. When the doors were opened, it was a sprint to grab a desk for the academic year.

Surely this would work in August. All ST holders rock up for the starters gun then race for seats in the block and row they want.

The club would then turn a blind eye to people reserving that seat for ongoing games using a beach towel model.

I just need to calculate a fair head start for the infirm, then jobs's a good one.

Thank me later BCFC. I could well get supporter of the year for this solution.

Archived