IGNORED

Season Ticket Purchases

TETBURY MASSIVE

End of (working) day update, with the 'I've been trying all day on my shitty work computer to try and buy a season ticket so will have another go when I get home' group still to come..

Atyeo - 0 (12 in disabled area)

Dolman - 1284

Family corner - 101

Wedlock/South Stand - 0

Total - 1397

This is based on what's currently showing available online.

Based on the assumption that every seat in AG was available to select for a season ticket, If a season ticket cap IS in place (which you would presume there would be) there are certainly going to be very few single match tickets available next season, and those will ALL be in the Dolman/Family corner.

How weird it saying the Atyeo sold out when I have got a ticket today :-)

I booked my season ticket in the first phase using the finance option but still haven't received an email/letter to complete, has anyone else received anything?

Booked mine on the first day of membership free for all, got an email last week to verify seat.

Think they've overcomplicated things. Someone suggested that they could have brought in extra staff, bought a few mobiles, and linked the main number to them. Maybe triple the number of people answering calls. I'm pretty annoyed about all those seats appearing yesterday but not much I can do. Anyway, think the New Williams Stand's going to be amazing and by 2016/17 it'll be a lot easier to buy tickets where you want them. 

a choice of 27,000 , should be ok . That said it is City , they're bound to be able to piss someone off.

tbh once that final section is in the rest will fly up, its just the insides that may be delayed but wouldn't stop the stand from being used

It's in. All joined up now with just the last section of the roof cover needed to complete the structure.

Wouldn't be surprised to start seeing seats installed by the Walsall game.

Just a quick update, I know you have all been frantically refreshing this page as you are interested, not. But anyway, I did have a call back and was told that my seats have been returned to me...until he read out the numbers and we have been shifted along one seat. As it is one more seat between us and the problem person it has worked out for the best maybe, but I'm still puzzled how it could be so wrong and even when it is corrected it still isn't as it was. Oh well, I've learnt not to trust the club and to double check everything from now on.

Just like this season they will be moved, just like last season where the STs in the left hand side had to move to accommodate away fans.

It would not surprise me to see the club announce the centre blocks of the South stand as unreserved the season after next when the Williams is in use.

They better not!

Just a quick update, I know you have all been frantically refreshing this page as you are interested, not. But anyway, I did have a call back and was told that my seats have been returned to me...until he read out the numbers and we have been shifted along one seat. As it is one more seat between us and the problem person it has worked out for the best maybe, but I'm still puzzled how it could be so wrong and even when it is corrected it still isn't as it was. Oh well, I've learnt not to trust the club and to double check everything from now on.

I think the duel season tickets has caused the problem tbh

You are assuming the problem person has had his seat successfully reserved for him.. he could be much closer than you expect  :P

Erm.....You know you've been bumped along one seat RM?..... Might not just be you that's been moved along! ;) Maybe the horrible bugger has been moved too! :fear:  

Agghhhhh, you two, don't even go there!

Yup, probably I think I have been inching away and no doubt he will now appear on the other side of me. I did stress on the phone the importance of wanting to be away from him so I hope that sunk in, but as I said I don't believe anything now!

If for the first home game you see a fat pig of a bloke being launched from the Dolman you'll know it hasn't worked!

Agghhhhh, you two, don't even go there!

Yup, probably I think I have been inching away and no doubt he will now appear on the other side of me. I did stress on the phone the importance of wanting to be away from him so I hope that sunk in, but as I said I don't believe anything now!

If for the first home game you see a fat pig of a bloke being launched from the Dolman you'll know it hasn't worked!

Big fat pig being launched...

A smokey bacon grenade.

Look out lads, it's a Ham-bush!

. Oh well, I've learnt not to trust the club and to double check everything from now on.

Fair point.

I am now seeking independent confirmation of our promotion. Word on the street is this may just be a clever ruse by the spin doctors at Bristol Sport to trick people into buying season tickets for next season.

The give away will be if we all turn up in August and find ourselves playing Oldham or Doncaster.

If that is the case, I for one will be livid.

Fair point.

I am now seeking independent confirmation of our promotion. Word on the street is this may just be a clever ruse by the spin doctors at Bristol Sport to trick people into buying season tickets for next season.

The give away will be if we all turn up in August and find ourselves playing Oldham or Doncaster.

If that is the case, I for one will be livid.

What if you turn up and find us playing Swindon?

Livid or pleased?

I looked on my booking history on the ticket site, and noticed that next season ticket isn't on there? I booked mine a month ago and it's not on there. I'm just being curious.

Just checked and I can't see mine either! Got an email confirmation though so will check next week.

Archived