IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9379677.stm

February 2011, Pratley got both in a 0-2 win

I was absolutely blown away watching this game, the best performance i have seen from a away side at the gate.

Don't think i have ever seen a side play like that outside of the top divisions in europe, was like boys vs men.

I have always respected Brendan Rodgers after that night and as said above Leon Britton ran the show.

Edit: for the record i think Leon would be a very useful signing and a perfect replacement for Wade

one thing has struck me this last few days with no signings in sight.

We all know that 4,5,6,7 players are needed in the squad before the season starts.

But does cotts think this is the best side he's ever managed?

he knows this division, and the way we were a class above last season whoever we sign I think wele start with 9 of last seasons side.

First game sheff wed, they will start with a new team and I for one fancy us turning them over with a little tweeking!!

I have total confidence that the club will not throw away last seasons fantastic work!!!

Don't really know too mutch about him. How mutch will he cost? Does he play mutch for palace? How mutch will his wages be? How mutch will Palace miss him? How mutch is our sell on fee for Bolasie? Don't thi k I have mutch more questions tbh. Please feel free to give me this mutch needed info would mutchly appreciate it.

Bit premature.

That could come back and bite you on the arse...

Didn't Bournemouth win the championship with 8 of their league one side? Still lets panic buy we could offer heskey a 3 year deal on 25k a week I mean he was an international has experience in the championship and prem..............

Anyone know whether the Irish lad McClean signed or is that still only at rumour stage?

If I remember rightly, the u21 signings are only usually announced in list form at the start of the season.. Probably for good reason. The usual suspects on here would condem the club if they thought they were 1st team players.

I see the same people still haven't got thier heads around the difference between our pulling power last season up to this one ?

How can we get it so right last year and so wrong this one.It could only be Bristol City.

How could fans have so much faith in the management at the end of the season and then write them off by the start of the new season. It could only be Bristol City.

I accept we have had our expectations managed, that our signings would be later this season, but it appears we are already down to our third choice new goalkeeper after Bunn and Jones.

To be fair to bunn and Jones would you want to come and sit on the bench at Bristol City?

Archived