IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I'd be very surprised. Over 10M spent on him last season.

My opinion - This is total rubbish.

I'm getting to the point where any rumour is rubbish. Not one signing and given the backroom team away in Portugal nothing imminent you'd imagine. 

Anybody heard anymore about Tom Lees, Alan Judge and Harris Vuckic? If we could get them on board I'm sure it would just about settle the nerves of a few fans.

We just don't want any old Tom, Dick or Harris :fear:  :shifty:  :P  :yes:

Anybody heard anymore about Tom Lees, Alan Judge and Harris Vuckic? If we could get them on board I'm sure it would just about settle the nerves of a few fans.

I'd have Alan Judge down here, fits the criteria. Think Tom Lees is out of our range IMO.

Don't know much about the last one.

Heard a rumour from a very reliable source that he's coming on loan....

Apologies if posted in the transfer thread but can't be arsed to scroll through 50 odd pages.

When you say "very reliable source", do you mean "some random part of the Internet"? Which wouldn't, by the way, be the worst source quoted on this board...

Would like us to try get chuba akpom on loan after his hat trick today, looks a very very talented lad!!

We would all love that but he is pretty close to the first team,

I'm sure if he went anywhere it would be to some one like Bournemouth or Watford on loan

I've not been too worried but I have to admit, I'm starting to be a little concerned. The team are all in Portugal and there is around 3 weeks until the season starts, if we're going to get any players in and give them time to get to know everyone like we did last season then the signings need to come in the next week or so. At the moment all we've seen is one report on a bid for Harry Maguire from Hull that was dismissed and a lot of half assed rumours that don't seem to have any weight. We're thin upfront, could do with one or two more at the back and should we get any injuries we'll be very short in the midfield too.

I know in football one or two days can see a fair few signings come quickly but it does seem odd that whilst so many teams around us are active we're yet to make a single purchase and now the pre-season training has begun and no new players are being integrated like they were last season, which many players have said made a very positive impact.

Surely we do have some reason to be a little concerned if no-one is signed in the next week or so? It's a lot of business that we need to do if we don't in a very short period of time.

I'm sure if he went anywhere it would be to some one like Bournemouth or Watford on loan

Wouldn't be sure of that, he was on loan at forest last season, and Wenger's interview after suggested he could be playing in championship next season as he said he needs to be playing more games more regularly!!

One player I'd love to see here is Cristian Ceballos...released by Spurs end of the season, scored goals for fun in the U21's, came through Barcelona Academy and a free agent. Attacking midfielder. Played part of last season in Portuguese First Division. 22 now.

Speak for yourself.

Akpom has been out on loan at a few clubs now and has yielded zero goals to date. Big difference jumping from U21 Academy to League football. I've saw him live a few times & hes still extremely raw. He certainly won't playing Prem football anytime soon.

Archived