IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Surely it's about the present though, Coventry had to close down one of their stands because they don't attract enough fans.. They're stuck in league 1 and won't get anymore than 8k turn up for home games..

Well if it's about the present you'd agree that Chelsea, Man C and Arsenal are bigger clubs than Liverpool and Man U for example?

Yet Liverpool and Man U have 38 league titles and 8 European Cups between them...

Well if it's about the present you'd agree that Chelsea, Man C and Arsenal are bigger clubs than Liverpool and Man U for example?

Yet Liverpool and Man U have 38 league titles and 8 European Cups between them...

Might as well add Blackburn and Preston to that list if we're talking about achievements back in the stone ages..

You must have a very low opinion of your club if you think we're a smaller club than Coventry.. Have you ever been to the ricoh arena recently?

• Admin

I'm with you mate.....hate the 'whoosh' merchants on here, right up there with 'fact'.....

Or every new signing thread immediately turning into a pun contest & thus rendering the threads unworthy of reading after the first 10 replies.

We may well have signed some players already but I wouldn't know as I'm avoiding the threads. 

Or every new signing thread immediately turning into a pun contest & thus rendering the threads unworthy of reading after the first 10 replies.

We may well have signed some players already but I wouldn't know as I'm avoiding the threads.

Oh lighten up, it's not like there's Mutch going on at the moment.....

Yes, bleedin' puns. And some really good posters lower themselves to join in.

• Admin

Yes, bleedin' puns. And some really good posters lower themselves to join in.

Go away for an hour and see a thread has 50 new replies.

"At last, we're signing someone!" 

No, just 4 or 5 hilarious puns being repeated multiple times.

Go away for an hour and see a thread has 50 new replies.

"At last, we're signing someone!"

No, just 4 or 5 hilarious puns being repeated multiple times.

Especially when it's an exciting player like Jordan Mutch, couldn't really care less if we signed Mark Bunn or not.

Puns, misleading thread titles that contain some hilarious 'joke' and the rest are so tiresome..

Archived