IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

He's not good enough; he plays for Wales purely by dint of being Welsh - not because he's the next Ryan Giggs.

I've read some odd things but that is right up there. It's not like Wales is San Marino, there's a big enough pool of players who are either Welsh or have Welsh family history which means it's clearly not by default. 11 U21 Caps and 3 Goals ain't bad going either.

He is there and selected on merit and nothing less.

has this Bunn chap revealed who he has signed for yet?

Not currantly no.

(Sorry couldn't resist)

Are the team back in training today? Can we expect more glimpses of players we think are hidden behind elbows and discuss hairstyles again?

Not currantly no.

(Sorry couldn't resist)

Are the team back in training today? Can we expect more glimpses of players we think are hidden behind elbows and discuss hairstyles again?

I do hope so. Im sat around twiddling my thumbs in the crown court all day!

The blonde lad is Jake Andrews. Was the one who chopped down Sandro a few months ago in the u21s and has been linked with moves to villa amongst others. One to watch out for.

Thanks for the info, hope we hold onto him then. Shame you didn't post this yesterday as it would have saved a couple of hundred posts Ha ha

Getting some names to identify all the mystery players from yesterday: As someone says blond player is Jake Andrews. Goalkeepers are FF and Max O'Leary and JoJo Wollacott (the player with the Afro). Also there were Lloyd Kelly and Zac Vyner, all are our Academy players. No new players.

Ok, so it was 3 weeks ago that Stockhausen claimed we were anxious, i wasn't then, I am now.

Only bad news has come out of the club so far (Agard & Little) No new faces on the first day of training in the photos, of course they may of only released the ones the new faces aren't included in, however that is very unlikely. No real strong rumours either except for maybe a second choice keeper, which is needed but doesn't exactly excite me. 

However, I do believe that Burns will be good enough to play a bigger part this season than he did last, as others have said you don't get in and around the Wales set up nowadays unless you have something about you.

So as soon as I post this we get linked to a player of Harry Maguire's quality! I will keep quiet for now!

We had a mod discussion and gave him his own thread, people were posting new threads giving the news not realising all the info was here, just saves a lot of merging or 10 different Maguire threads running at once.

We had a mod discussion and gave him his own thread, people were posting new threads giving the news not realising all the info was here, just saves a lot of merging or 10 different Maguire threads running at once.

The people have won! Power to the people.

I use the term 'people' loosely.

Archived