IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Right - so that is Ayling next to Pack, yeah?

Who's the other bloke with that fucking awful top bun to the left of the man in black? Presume it's Freeman, but it doesn't look much like him?

That's how we are seeing it yes. Freeman has his hair up (hopefully)

That's how we are seeing it yes. Freeman has his hair up (hopefully)

'hopefully' as in because it means Freeman is there, as opposed to 'hoefully' as it's a cracking style and will bring his cheekbones out, I hope!

Honestly, if I was SC I'd fine him for coming back looking like that, worse than being overweight. Short back and sides please, Luke. Kids, tsk

I reckon it's Mile Addison next to Alby.... We do need another CB, he's on a free, only 26.

Addison is a monster, that bloke doesn't look anywhere near big enough for me

Sure he can do a defensive midfielder job as well....he was supposed to be the next big thing, presume injuries have done for him? Not a bad player to have a look at pre season, if it is him

'hopefully' as in because it means Freeman is there, as opposed to 'hoefully' as it's a cracking style and will bring his cheekbones out, I hope!

Honestly, if I was SC I'd fine him for coming back looking like that, worse than being overweight. Short back and sides please, Luke. Kids, tsk

It wasn't so long back that you had long flowing golden locks mate! No top bun as far as I can remember though.

Ha ha he can look like he darn well likes as long as he returns the same. Daughter has looked on her social media stuff and there is a photo of Freeman 2 weeks ago with his hair tied up in a 'man-bun' so he is wearing his hair like that, phew. It must be a Luke thing.

Edit: in today's breakfast photo Freeman has his hair tied up. Panic not people!

Ha ha he can look like he darn well likes as long as he returns the same. Daughter has looked on her social media stuff and there is a photo of Freeman 2 weeks ago with his hair tied up in a 'man-bun' so he is wearing his hair like that, phew. It must be a Luke thing.

The second he drops below 8/10 in a game next season that bun is going.....

Addison is a monster, that bloke doesn't look anywhere near big enough for me

Sure he can do a defensive midfielder job as well....he was supposed to be the next big thing, presume injuries have done for him? Not a bad player to have a look at pre season, if it is him

Ah Addison doesn't have a tattooed right arm either. 

Tav has his left arm tattooed so can't be him either. Hmmmmm.

Ah Addison doesn't have a tattooed right arm either. 

Tav has his left arm tattooed so can't be him either. Hmmmmm.

Jeez Tins, that is some knowledge on a non City player there mate

Ever feel you've wasted your life at all!?

I reckon its Korey, with longer hair.

Daughters social media shows Korey 2 weeks ago with normal Korey length hair. I'm not sure how fast his hair grows but if it grows that quickly he has problems and I doubt if it's hair extensions. We still saying it's not Korey.

Jeez Tins, that is some knowledge on a non City player there mate

Ever feel you've wasted your life at all!?

Just a quick google image search of the two players, far too eager to work out who the signings are Woodsy!

Archived