IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

How much would he be worth if he scored 25 goals and got us to the premier league, I agree its a long shot, but if cotts wants someone who he thinks will be the difference between mid table and play offs \ promotion will SL trust him?

We had that attitude before. Only this summer could you say we have recovered.

I hope we never see BCFC return to chasing promotion by gambling. Then what? Keep throwing more and more and more? We need to become a game keeper before we turn poacher, by that I mean we need to as a club stand on our own feet and produce players that are either good enough or fund our purchases.

1. That's a lot of cash

2. Where did Rotherham get that sort of dough?

2. No idea Mendip, just read it on 1FF and thought it worth mentioning. By all acounts, Wigan want a player from the Millers and Evans has been trying to sort out a deal with him for wages. On their forum, they think it's them and US that are after him but I'm sure I remember reading that he wanted to stay oop North IIRC.

2. No idea Mendip, just read it on 1FF and thought it worth mentioning. By all acounts, Wigan want a player from the Millers and Evans has been trying to sort out a deal with him for wages. On their forum, they think it's them and US that are after him but I'm sure I remember reading that he wanted to stay oop North IIRC.

No way a criticism of your post..... I'm just amazed that a club like Rotherham can afford 600k for a right back.

Admittedly a decent right back but one who couldn't get into a championship side last season.

Alfie Mawson confirmed move to Barnsley today.

Don't know much about him but sounds like a steal for them based on reviews I've heard. Think they've benefited from being a league 1 side. He was probably interested in that 1 league step up and playing every week rather than moving to a championship team and not being first choice.

Archived