IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Posted shortly ago on twitter by someone who says he is ITK

David Shipley ?@DavidShippers15 24 mins24 minutes ago

#BristolCity keen on Clayton Donaldson to bolster attack next season. Would be an initial loan with a view to permanent in January. #BCFC

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-striker-clayton-donaldson-9529434

Not holding my breath. 

Alfie Mawson (not that we were interested in him) is joining little Lee at Barnsley, having turned down Swindon.

Was about to post this. Although I'm sure we were interested in him. LJ apparently "impressed" the player.

Shame we missed this one. He'll turn into a very good player.

I'd like to switch our attention to Mawson's Brentford compatriot Jack O'Connell. He's apparently available on loan at the very least.

No idea why the new foreigners at Brentford want rid of 2 highly impressive CB's with huge potential.

Was about to post this. Although I'm sure we were interested in him. LJ apparently "impressed" the player.

Shame we missed this one. He'll turn into a very good player.

I'd like to switch our attention to Mawson's Brentford compatriot Jack O'Connell. He's apparently available on loan at the very least.

No idea why the new foreigners at Brentford want rid of 2 highly impressive CB's with huge potential.

assuming they're English no wonder we're shite at international level

So, first Cottsciderarmy and now CiderHider been called for bs. Who will be next to claim a signing is happening? Tho suppose someone not actually itk but claiming to be, will strike lucky sooner or later. :-)

First priority is to hear that Freeman is committed to the club. Few better players out there

I get the feeling we've lost out on a few. Cotts had most of his business done before pre-season tour.

The impatient attitude during a truly boring summer of sport.

How do you know that won't be the case this time round?

I get the feeling we've lost out on a few. Cotts had most of his business done before pre-season tour.

The impatient attitude during a truly boring summer of sport.

How many deals have been done in the championship so far?

Qpr have signed some frees and that's about it

I'm not in the know and have no sources at all but I've heard from myself that we'll be announcing some new faces today.

Derek Hobson?

God it's boring.....................................

Archived