IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Daughter just looked on bcfc snap chat and saw a really blond player she didn't recognise...who is he, anyone else seen?

Also says Goalkeepers, (plural) being put through their paces????

Here's the photo:

post-61-0-54611300-1435746478_thumb.jpg

Daughter just looked on bcfc snap chat and saw a really blond player she didn't recognise...who is he, anyone else seen?

Just watched it. Pretty sure the keeper is Bunn, he's short enough and has the right amount of stubble.

The blonde player has a similar hair cut to Ryan mcgivern. Lord I hope not.

I noticed that about the goalkeepers, only FF visible though.

Here's a screenshot with the blonde player, I noticed him too on the far right. Also the chap a couple along, could be Bobby Reid but his hair looks a lot longer! 6c749f4480d95b24f7bd1261e65b7165.jpg

Here's a screenshot with the blonde player, I noticed him too on the far right. Also the chap a couple along, could be Bobby Reid but his hair looks a lot longer! 6c749f4480d95b24f7bd1261e65b7165.jpg

I didn't think it was FF.

Just watched it. Pretty sure the keeper is Bunn, he's short enough and has the right amount of stubble.

The blonde player has a similar hair cut to Ryan mcgivern. Lord I hope not.

Daughter home revising so helped me add in the photo (I'm clueless) pretty inconclusive. Lots of people on a Twitter asking who blond player is so it's not just us who thinks it's someone new. Shame Jet has left, he was always a good source of info.

Please, not McGiven!!!!!!

We thought it was FF and no we don't recognise the player between Alby and El Abd. Pretty sure it's not Bobby Reid ( think he is hidden by Albys arm.

Good game this innit...like bcfc where's wally!

Good to see the players wearing sports bras  - obviously in support of the English ladies team ahead of their wwc semi final tonight :)

I'm pretty sure Bobby is right of the blonde chap. The one along though with the orange boots, don't recognise him!

Ooo how exciting!

Archived