IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I just want something released!

I swear Lansdown and cotts are having a cheeky laugh at our expense on this forum

I guess they are, wouldn't you if you were them. Release photos with elbows in the way etc, I'd do that and then read the forum.

Albie was asked something like "is Kevin alright" and Albie replied "it's strange seeing him in a black kit!"

I'm not sure I heard Kevin right though.

We heard that too, not just you. Who's Kevin??? Do they call Wade Elliot Kevin, that's all I can think of. Strange seeing him a black trainers/coaching kit???

They were only stretching in that photo. I reckon they are youth lads, and while I think a new signing will be announced soon it might not be the 3 or 4 that some were hoping for

I think you could well be right, I'm pretty sure you're correct about it being Woolocott unless he's been released. Oh well, guessing is all part of the fun!

Damn this forum, I got distracted after i put the shopping away over an hour ago. I just went back into the kitchen and found my ice lollies still on the table. Bag of mush anyone?

PS Cunningham has been a confirmed sighting at training. Phew.

I get an awful feeling we won't be announcing any new signings today.

No way. Surely not. The only way we won't be announcing them today is if we don't have any new signings. The press have been all over training and I'm guessing their purpose there was to report on new arrivals.

If there were none, That would be worrying.

No way. Surely not. The only way we won't be announcing them today is if we don't have any new signings. The press have been all over training and I'm guessing their purpose there was to report on new arrivals.

I'm guessing press were there because it's the first day back, interviews with current players etc?

Can't see why players wouldn't of been announced at 10 today otherwise.

The press are always all over the first day of training regardless of signings

I'm guessing press were there because it's the first day back, interviews with current players etc?

Can't see why players wouldn't of been announced at 10 today otherwise.

I was putting it together with the fact that Bunn was sort of announced on Twitter by Stockhausen yesterday. I'm still hopeful.

Archived