IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Do you honestly believe that clubs suddenly say "City are signing Player X, we ought to sign him"?

They have their own list of targets.

If City announced that they have put a bid in for a player not to be thought available, then other clubs will become interested.

That statement worries me, I would hope that clubs have been aware of this for many a year....which reading the whole piece it would appear they are

The Championship is a nightmare tbh.

There are financial restrictions in place, but still agents and players think because a team has a Billionaire owner, it will shell out extortionate amounts of money.

This stems from our own past history of doing so, and the amount of money washing around Clubs and players, from Parachute payments.

We are still in a transition period of players and Agents getting used to these restrictions.

The Championship is a nightmare tbh.

There are financial restrictions in place, but still agents and players think because a team has a Billionaire owner, it will shell out extortionate amounts of money.

This stems from our own past history of doing so, and the amount of money washing around Clubs and players, from Parachute payments.

We are still in a transition period of players and Agents getting used to these restrictions.

To be honest, I don't blame them for targeting City, as you say - rich owner, and previous for splashing the cash a bit too easily

Lessons learned from before hopefully, Spud

A marriage made in heaven, Fordy

They were very welcome to each other. It's like watching your ex marry your arch enemy (as opposed to your annoying little brother, that would be R*vers), then divorcing them and admitting she faked every single orgasm whist with them

I'd say it appears they hadn't even had intercourse, leave alone an orgasm!

It's probably more akin to getting a bit of 'inside-tops'.

• Admin

I'd say it appears they hadn't even had intercourse, leave alone an orgasm!

It's probably more akin to getting a bit of 'inside-tops'.

Come on, be fair, he scored 3 goals. Surely that qualifies as offering a bit of hand relief?

Looking through Andy Stockhausens Twitter, there are continual references to the fact that nothing will be announced until Cotts is back off holiday. It reads like he knows something.

Question is, does anyone know when Cotts is back?

Stockhausen has said he expects more business next week, so I assume Cotts is either back now, or due on Monday.

The first friendly is in 9 days.

Looking through Andy Stockhausens Twitter, there are continual references to the fact that nothing will be announced until Cotts is back off holiday. It reads like he knows something.

Question is, does anyone know when Cotts is back?

He also refuted a rumour he created.

If that Juanma article is accurate, it's probably most notable for the fact that it would indicate we're after some European players; lends the rumours regarding Fran Sol and the Danish lads a little more credence. Not too bothered about missing a player from a random Greek team who seems to see the move as a stepping stone and doesn't appear to speak a word of English though

Pre-season starts on Monday so I would be very surprised if Cotts wasn't already back from holiday. It's also unlikely we'd announce any signings on a weekend. Therefore, as of Monday, when the football summer break is over, it's possible that more will start happening on the transfer front. Don't anticipate any signings on Monday though and possibly not even for the rest of the week as we don't seem (press wise) particularly close to signing anyone.

I think the person you think is signing just moved to Hearts..

Don't think for a minute we'll announce a signing on a weekend, but would a free transfer from Greek football really be called "quite a big signing"?

Not for me.

Archived