IGNORED

Sheffield V Cheaty Swindon

I would agree that this thread is only here because of the rivalry with Swindon - the difference is though that we have this thread because our season is over and therefore this is the only football on.. your season is very much alive yet you still chose to spend the night on a rivals board.. its quite flattering that you prefer it here.

Not sure I get your point. When the season was 'very much alive' for you lot, there were still loads of threads about us and your fans were on our forums all the time, as Swindon fans are no doubt looking at this one. And anyway, have a you seen the Town End forum? Not exactly a place for the erudite.

Not sure I get your point. When the season was 'very much alive' for you lot, there were still loads of threads about us and your fans were on our forums all the time, as Swindon fans are no doubt looking at this one. And anyway, have a you seen the Town End forum? Not exactly a place for the erudite.

Not really surprising though is it? At times in the season you were a point behind us and top with us having two games in hand. That and the fact how many Swindon members joined this forum after you beat us to just gloat, which worked out very well for them in the end :)

And we are a Massive team...

Sorry promotion to the Championship and suddenly we are all very arrogent!!

No idea what a "sorry promotion" is, but I'll take it... Arrogance is thinking you won the league in November parading around the town because you beat a team with 10 men.

By the way, your attempt to hide that you're a Swindle fan isn't working out well.. I don't blame you, it's a pretty embarrassing thing to admit.

Not sure I get your point.

My point is that while your team were playing in possibly the most important game of your season so far, you decided to be on our forum.. I can honestly say that I doubt there were any posters on the Swindon forums while we were playing any of our crucial games.

I don't doubt that there are post game comments on your board - but not DURING the game.

It might be an idea to keep our powder dry, could well be a Rovers Swindon double promotion to try and belittle .

Or they could both bottle it, still a possibility.

The omens are on their side though - when we won promotion in 2007 they both won promotion to League 1 aswell.

No idea what a "sorry promotion" is, but I'll take it... Arrogance is thinking you won the league in November parading around the town because you beat a team with 10 men.

By the way, your attempt to hide that you're a Swindle fan isn't working out well.. I don't blame you, it's a pretty embarrassing thing to admit.

So just because I am not caught up in the Swindon hate........I am a Swindon Fan.

I think we have gone up but need to take a more realistic approach to next season.....

However thats not the case with 90% of the people on here.....

So just because I am not caught up in the Swindon hate........I am a Swindon Fan.

I think we have gone up but need to take a more realistic approach to next season.....

See if your fingers match the number of posts you made......... Nope

Definitely a roundabouter - each post Swine related

It's nice to know you're here......

It's nice to know you're here......

It's nice to know you're here.......

NOW **** OFF

Quote from: bigbobjoylove on Today at 19:34:16

Luckily we're only playing Sheffield United tonight, they aren't very good either.

They're just hoofing the ball upfield and picking up the pieces, like how the 82'ers play

Who are you actually trying to fool? Yourself? I'd rather "hoof it up field and pick up the pieces" then dive, cheat, elbow, punch and kick our way to win football matches. No wonder why a man and a dog bothered to watch you in your play off game if they see you kicking and diving every week.. Oh and one more thing, when are you in court for tax evasion? Isn't it soon?

Quote from: bigbobjoylove on Today at 19:34:16

Luckily we're only playing Sheffield United tonight, they aren't very good either.

They're just hoofing the ball upfield and picking up the pieces, like how the 82'ers play

Who are you actually trying to fool? Yourself? I'd rather "hoof it up field and pick up the pieces" then dive, cheat, elbow, punch and kick our way to win football matches. No wonder why a man and a dog bothered to watch you in your play off game if they see you kicking and diving every week.. Oh and one more thing, when are you in court for tax evasion? Isn't it soon?

I think winning the league with 99 points involves a lot more than hoofing the ball up the field. Think they have us mixed up with Rovers haha

I just purely and utterly hate Swindon. I hope Preston if they both get there hammer them on and off the pitch. Joke club who we've took the piss out of for years .getting braver coming to ag last yr and this....its only taken you 30 yrs plus ..well done you deserve a pat on the back.mugs end off!!

I just purely and utterly hate Swindon. I hope Preston if they both get there hammer them on and off the pitch. Joke club who we've took the piss out of for years .getting braver coming to ag last yr and this....its only taken you 30 yrs plus ..well done you deserve a pat on the back.mugs end off!!

Your lucky you dont live in Wiltshire then, happy days now though.... One mention of City they are touchy as **** now about it, quite funny really the amount they dished out in November.

Your lucky you dont live in Wiltshire then, happy days now though.... One mention of City they are touchy as **** now about it, quite funny really the amount they dished out in November.

Now that IS good to hear :D

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-utd/sheffield-united-town-are-warned-they-ve-written-the-blades-team-talk-1-7251992

Shock horror, Swindle over celebrating once again to piss off another club.

If I'm being honest it smacks more of desperation from Sheffield United. Why wait until your rivals have beaten you and "over celebrated" before trying to win the tie? They just weren't good enough to turn the Rent Dodgers over, simple as that.

Archived