IGNORED

Sheffield V Cheaty Swindon

Commentator on sky says they have had 14 pens this season don't that just show how easy they go down /dive -- cheating gits ...

Anyone know out of interest how many we have had?

The one against Walsall was our eighth.

Agree with KITR, Byrne doesn't convince me, either.

Also just because Gladwin had one good half against us doesn't mean he's worth signing, he's been shit so far.

So the swan dive should go unpunished?  I thought we didn't like cheating.  If the ref thinks its a swan dive he should give a SU free kick - he is allowed to.

He clipped him at the end of the day. It's a pen. Players always like to make it a bit more theatrical if they get clipped.

I'm not defending the tw*ts mind, they've been elbowing, kicking and diving everywhere tonight. Typical Swindon.

Just realised - talking about 1987/88'Play Offs

We hold another record (along with Walsall)

Only teams to have played 5' ties in one seasons play offs !!!

And bloody David Kelly was a record Jonah for us :(

If there is a foul then you award a free-kick (penalty if in the box). If the player getting fouled makes a meal of it that doesn't change the fact it is a foul. Whilst none of us like to see players going down easily, that doesn't mean it wasn't a foul originally.

It doesn't.  But read the rule book.

Surprised to read there was only 19K at Bramall Lane. I know they'd had a poor season but I thought it was rammed! Memory not as good as I thought then!!

25K at The Gate though, those days soon to return, hopefully.

Nice sunny warm evening at AG,IIRC.

Another classic from the inbred

Quote from: bigbobjoylove on Today at 19:34:16

Luckily we're only playing Sheffield United tonight, they aren't very good either.

They're just hoofing the ball upfield and picking up the pieces, like how the 82'ers play.

Tell you what I remain unconvinced on Bryne. Holds the ball for too long and his end product is often lacking in games I've seen, granted his goals/assists stats for the season are very good.

The stand out player for me is the boy from Iraq - Kasim. Great technical ability on the ball and rarely a misplaced pass.

He's only 22, end product and composure will come.

Archived