IGNORED

Sheffield V Cheaty Swindon

Swindon Town captain Nathan Thompson told BBC Wiltshire:

"It's a dream come true for me to captain this team in the play-offs. To be in this position is fantastic and to lead the boys out is even better.

See, I thought his dream come true happened last November ?

Surely a dream come true would have been to captain a team to a league title with a 99 point total, beating the cheating team down the road 3-0 on live TV to knock them out of contention along the way?

The main thing though is how nice it is to be able to be sat down in the living room relaxing with a nice pint or stood in the boozer relaxing with a nice pint watching a game with the comfort of knowing your own team won the league by a street weeks ago!!

The main thing though is how nice it is to be able to be sat down in the living room relaxing with a nice pint or stood in the boozer relaxing with a nice pint watching a game with the comfort of knowing your own team won the league by a street weeks ago!!

As I put it a couple of weeks ago, like a god

In Olympus watching the mortals struggling below ;)

Yep!

The playoffs are great fun when your team isn't involved, even more so given the circumstances.

Until Darrell Clarke walks in...

I know they have a fair capacity and it's a Thursday night but if you can't sell out for the playoffs when can you?

It depends on the capacity. I doubt that Queens Park ever sold out for the pray offs.

Archived