IGNORED

Sheffield V Cheaty Swindon

Swindon Singing ... "Everywhere we go" ...

1.) didn't make a peep at AG, so bollocks for a start

2.) most tinpot song going, so suits them

As does that dreadful Elvis song they churn out "only fools rush in". Thank Christ we don't sing that !

I remember a midweek game when we played Sheffield Utd in the playoffs some years ago, think we drew the first leg at home on the Sunday and won the second leg 1-0 away, had a good following for the away leg.

Beat them 1-0 at Gate ( A Walsh)

Lost 2-1 away (Carl Shutt diving header) and went thro on away goals

Was in the days when 3 sides from the lower div and one side from div above formed play offs - Sheffield United were the team from the upper division and we effectively relegated them- Sheffield Weds fans on streets clapping us as we left Sheffield !!!

Wonderful night - packed the away end out

Outrageous

Nailed on penalty

(I was actually in kitchen gettin my tea but can confirm it definitely was a pen :D )

I'm not even watching the game (watching C'field v PNE) but I can also confirm it was definitely a penalty! ;)

Was in the days when 3 sides from the lower div and one side from div above formed play offs - Sheffield United were the team from the upper division and we effectively relegated them- Sheffield Weds fans on streets clapping us as we left Sheffield !!!

It was 1-1 up there.

Yes, City relegated Sheffield U. Trouble is, the following season the Blades did the double over City and went back up as Champions.

Archived