IGNORED

Sheffield V Cheaty Swindon

I'm not going to say proper club proper fans - hope United come up with us because I have no interest in them or, indeed, any other club that doesn't have Bristol City in it's name.

I would just like to see that swindle get their just rewards for their appalling gamesmanship and unpleasant Chairman and fans.

Interestingly, Cooper threw in the towel when still in with a chance of making auto promotion by fielding a largely reserve team for the last few games. He put it down mainly to injury.

I suspect the truth could be that he knew with only an outside chance of the last auto spot- he could not risk his first team in any further L1 games- not due to injury but due to the very real possibility of further suspensions and/or sendings off.

Let's face it- they know how to cheat and more than occasionally get away with it: Wadey & Flint. Is it actually fairly astute of Cooper to see that the best way to have a fully eligable first team is by "resting" them and not risking being caught?

We had the last laugh over this dire club when we thrashed them at BS3 and when we won the Championship.

I don't care who comes up with us so long as it isn't swindle who aren't a proper club and don't have proper fans.

Today ( and tomorrow!), I'm a Sheffield fan.

On another cheaters note

Anyone else pick this up regarding the kid Agombar playing for them Saturday (under Powers instructions)

Agombar is the son of somebody whose pumped money in with power

Bit like Steve Lansdown telling Cotts to play Jon centre forward in the final home game

Not quite that but basically buy your kid a chance at professional football !!!

All explained a bit here

Bizarre

What a joke that shower of shite of a club is !!!!

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/05/swindon-town-2-leyton-orient-2-five-things-we-learnt/

On another cheaters note

Anyone else pick this up regarding the kid Agombar playing for them Saturday (under Powers instructions)

Bit like Steve Lansdown telling Cotts to play Jon centre forward in the final home game

All explained a bit here

Bizarre

What a joke that shower of shite of a club is !!!!

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/05/swindon-town-2-leyton-orient-2-five-things-we-learnt/

Well spotted Bob- that is truly bizarre.

But let's all have a whip round for Lee Power and then send them Nicky Hunt for the United game.

On another cheaters note

All explained a bit here

Bizarre

What a joke that shower of shite of a club is !!!!http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/05/swindon-town-2-leyton-orient-2-five-things-we-learnt/

Isn't that basically what Pulis did with his son Anthony?

I believe he only made 1 or 2 first team appearances and that was for the gas on loan. :D

Isn't that basically what Pulis did with his son Anthony?

I believe he only made 1 or 2 first team appearances and that was for the gas on loan. :D

Who's now head coach of a team in the America in the MLS. who have just signed KAKA!!

Just for the record it was Lee Power who threw the towel in.

But they've ****** their own form either way and think Sheff Utd have the brute to so them over the two legs.

Would be massively surprised if Swindon make it, but don't know how Sheff will perform on the occasion.

Just for the record it was Lee Power who threw the towel in.

But they've ****** their own form either way and think Sheff Utd have the brute to so them over the two legs.

Would be massively surprised if Swindon make it, but don't know how Sheff will perform on the occasion.

See I wouldnt be, they have the advantage of being at home 2nd leg and in terms of quality are better than Sheff Utd. Will be interesting to see how the two games pan out.

I was chatting about Swindon on Saturday, somebody said they were mad to rest their players as their worse run of form coincided with their International breaks. He might have a point, i think players get in the groove of playing and mess up the rhythm and it's hard to pick up again, especially for potentially only two cup-type matches.

Archived