IGNORED

Sheffield V Cheaty Swindon

Show a bit of class gentlemen, it was a fantastic strike, Sheff U are toothless, whatever happens Swindon have played some decent football this season, unless you are blinded by the hate..**** that, I really hope Preston stuff 'em.

It wasn't.

They are.

They have.

I am.

I do.

Show a bit of class gentlemen, it was a fantastic strike, Sheff U are toothless, whatever happens Swindon have played some decent football this season, unless you are blinded by the hate..**** that, I really hope Preston stuff 'em.

Agreed, Swindon are a much better side than Sheff Utd imo and deserved the win.

Think Preston may finally go up in the Playoffs tbh.

Just like the massive Chesterfield v Preston thread.

I would agree that this thread is only here because of the rivalry with Swindon - the difference is though that we have this thread because our season is over and therefore this is the only football on.. your season is very much alive yet you still chose to spend the night on a rivals board.. its quite flattering that you prefer it here.

Another classic from the inbred

Quote from: bigbobjoylove on Today at 19:34:16

Luckily we're only playing Sheffield United tonight, they aren't very good either.

They're just hoofing the ball upfield and picking up the pieces, like how the 82'ers play.

Can't even think up their own insults :facepalm: I blame the inbreeding, myself :(

Bless these little lower league teams. It's quite cute watching the lower league playoffs. Imagine, one of these teams gets the right to play us!

And we are a Massive team...

Sorry promotion to the Championship and suddenly we are all very arrogent!!

Archived