IGNORED

The Annoying Things Your Partner Does Thread.

Lack of Action Man

May I suggest that if by concentrating on "20 things at once" all tasks are done to a poor standard that women try out the tried and tested method of "concentrating on 1 thing at a time" favoured by men. If not men will just have to continue to pick up the pieces where women have failed. ;)

Ah if we could trust you blokes to even get your one thing done we wouldn't have to juggle 20 things at once. Send a bloke out for a pint of milk and he comes home with the latest powertool. Great, get some DIY done...oh no said power tool seems to be just for looking at. I'll pile it up with all the others we have 'just in case'.

My girlfriend sometimes dreams that I cheat on her, and then won't speak to me for a day. Quite annoying.

My ex used to sulk for days because he supported Scotland, and any time that England beat Scotland be it in the football or rugby, it was somehow my fault, and he wouldn't speak to me for days!

My ex used to sulk for days because he supported Scotland, and any time that England beat Scotland be it in the football or rugby, it was somehow my fault, and he wouldn't speak to me for days!

He wasn't Alex Salmond was he?

He wasn't Alex Salmond was he?

Haha no.  I dumped him when I found out he was seeing someone else in the time I had been quite unwell.  I got my own back by throwing his stuff all down the 2 flights of stairs we lived up at the time.  Men hey? :mf_sleep:

Haha no.  I dumped him when I found out he was seeing someone else in the time I had been quite unwell.  I got my own back by throwing his stuff all down the 2 flights of stairs we lived up at the time.  Men hey? :mf_sleep:

Big Tone - take note of this......

My wife is currently looking after the MiL in Devon. She phones me to say that her mother has been difficult and I'm all ready with sympathy. Instead, I get a real time report of "she said then I said" repeated ad nauseam. After about ten minutes of this I'm losing the will to live and she blows up because I don't care.

Still, I'm beginning to see why women like East Enders.

To answer the original question:

Someone touched on this before: "We never go anywhere nice" (no, you're right love, I suppose weekends away to village England, or a holiday in Malta, or the various nice dinners out we've had in the last 2 months constitute 'anywhere nice').

To answer the original question:

Someone touched on this before: "We never go anywhere nice" (no, you're right love, I suppose weekends away to village England, or a holiday in Malta, or the various nice dinners out we've had in the last 2 months constitute 'anywhere nice').

What she means as I said before that she hasn't currently got anything 'nice' coming up in the future. It's all about the looking forward rather than the looking back. The recent treats are only good for a week or two after, after that it's all about the 'I am going' not the I have just come back.

'Anywhere nice' also translates to at least equal if not better than her best friend/colleague/neighbour who she is envious of. If you don't at least match that you haven't a hope.

Good news everyone! I finally got her to reduce her toilet roll usage! Huzzah!

Now, I just have to get her to stop taking up the whole sofa when I come home from the gym. I've done an 8 hour day and 2 hours at the gym- I deserve the sofa to myself!

Sofa so good

When the Costa Concordia ran aground I was watching the news and the reporter said "she's lying on her side with a gash the size of a tennis court".

I only glanced at the missus led on the sofa and all hell broke loose.

Women eh?

New balls please

Archived