IGNORED

Mark Bunn - Signs For Aston Villa (Merged)

Cider red

Tetbury Massive how are you in the know when you are working all hours in KFC in Cirencester.

I thought you and Kev P would know more about Swindon than City seeing as you both serve them with fast food all day long!

Watch yer fingers..!!!!

To know would indicate you either had a source, were the doctor, or a goalkeeper who recently failed a medical, I didn't think it needed pointing out.

There is no proof, you either believe it or you don't.

You didn't need to explicity say who your source was, but it should've been said that you weren't just basing it on twitter and other social media. This would've cleared everything up for everyone.

Just a thought re the 'medical' maybe when the doc said "COUGH" ... Bunn dropped a bollock.

Anyway it remains to be seen if the Villa move proves to be a balls-up by either party, or if this time next year he turns out to be the Premierships dogs-bollocks.

I reckon Bunns has probably burgered up by relishing a second seed position at a prem club, and didn't relish his chances of playing ketchup with Frankie..

Just a thought re the 'medical' maybe when the doc said "COUGH" ... Bunn dropped a bollock.

Nothing that serious. I have it on very good authority that Bunn has a yeast infection. Source - some Doctor at David Lloyd in Westbury on Trym. Strange bloke. Seemed to get off on watching 6ft1 - 6ft3 men run on a treadmill. Didn't see the runner from the front but he had Bunns of steel

Nothing that serious. I have it on very good authority that Bunn has a yeast infection. Source - some Doctor at David Lloyd in Westbury on Trym. Strange bloke. Seemed to get off on watching 6ft1 - 6ft3 men run on a treadmill. Didn't see the runner from the front but he had Bunns of steel

OK, thanks for bringing us up to speed on Bunns currant situation, nothing a good dollop of natural yoghurt won't clear up then, sounds like the strange Dr fella will have a pot or two stashed away somewhere in his fruit corner anyway.

Archived