IGNORED

Mark Bunn - Signs For Aston Villa (Merged)

Cider red

This surely rates as the worst thread ever and there have been a few .

Not only are the puns really third rate but the shameless copying by other posters is boring to the extreme , where's Robbored when you need him ?

I hope MB does n't sign just to avoid another flood of puerile jokes on OTIB and before anyone says " just ignore the thread " i would do but i am waiting for confirmation of the signing and open the thread to be confronted by yet another post which is about as funny as being in the Vatican embassy in Damascus .

I vote we kill off this thread .

Sorry Major. Just a bit of Bunn....I mean fun. Sorry

Not only are the puns really third rate but the shameless copying by other posters is boring to the extreme , where's Robbored when you need him ?

I hope MB does n't sign just to avoid another flood of puerile jokes on OTIB and before anyone says " just ignore the thread " i would do but i am waiting for confirmation of the signing and open the thread to be confronted by yet another post which is about as funny as being in the Vatican embassy in Damascus .

Among the non-existent other news it's chat shit or don't chat at all, it's only five pages, and it's just bunnter.

I keep coming on here looking for information to see if he has signed, but the bad jokes are getting rather tedious now.

Oh come on.....you just have to roll with it! At yeast we have something to talk about, there's no knead to get sour dough matey!

We all need a good pun thread every now and then. It's just a little bit of fun - Some of us can barley contain ourselves!

Ah I see what you have done there, sowing the seeds for us to follow the breadcrumb trail down a different route.

Back to the actual story... Presumably we are still 'set to sign him' but why the delay? Can only assume he was referring to us when he wrote on Twitter that he had a medical and would be announcing new club on Monday.

Have we stalled as we look at other targets who might have become available or has he stalled as another club has shown interest? Or something else?

• Admin

Are you really complaining about people posting poor jokes?!  :blink:

How long does it take to sign a goalkeeper that's played about 100 games in his whole career?

Rumour is Wolves are now interesed in him after Thomas Kuszczak signed for Brum this week and their other back up keeper to Ikeme (McCarey?) is banned for failing a drugs test....

Have to say I'm nowhere near as bothered as I'd be if this was a striker we'd earmarked to score the goals to keep us up, rather than just a second keeper.

• Admin

Rumour is Wolves are now interesed in him after Thomas Kuszczak signed for Brum this week and their other back up keeper to Ikeme (McCarey?) is banned for failing a drugs test....

Have to say I'm nowhere near as bothered as I'd be if this was a striker we'd earmarked to score the goals to keep take us up, rather than just a second keeper.

Edited to reflect our ambition ;)

Archived