IGNORED

Mark Bunn - Signs For Aston Villa (Merged)

Cider red

At least Kachina made transfer speculation fun for us.

Getting knickers in a twist about a reserve goal keeper and a reliance on Mr Stockhausen to give us a snippet of info is, quite frankly, unan.

Message to Mods: UN-BAN KACHINA NOW  and restore freedom of disinformation and democracy.

Don't say this very often, but I'm with Marina on this one

I'm bored. Can we un-ban JT as well, we may as well talk about Liverpool while nothing else is going on

Not really if they don't want to report it or talk to the press they won't

It's not a requirement during close season and the fact the evening post continues to shit stir about the club only makes things worse,

Think you've misunderstood, I should've been clear that I think AS stating the club aren't in contact and 'only Adam Baker is returning my calls' as if he's being ignored is what's unprofessional... not the club.

Kach was banned? What is the world coming to.. of all the news I have heard today, tragic news aside of course, this is the worst.

I will stand corrected if the chap has made some sort of lewd remarks mind. That is indefensible especially if it was about bunns and crossed arses.

Getting knickers in a twist about a reserve goal keeper and a reliance on Mr Stockhausen to give us a snippet of info is, quite frankly, unan.

Are we sure that if Bunn does sign that he will be a reserve keeper? I think he could be potentially better than Frankie.. It would be a Cech/Courtois situation (no clear best keeper).

Are we sure that if Bunn does sign that he will be a reserve keeper? I think he could be potentially better than Frankie.. It would be a Cech/Courtois situation (no clear best keeper).

Both get pre season time then Cotts will decide. He certainly hasn't come here to sit on the bench.

@bcfcgal @bcfctweets @AdamBakerBCFC Wednesday morning Kate. Media have been invited to Failand to interview selected players.

Maybe a press conference to coinicide??

Whats he doing up in Manchester? shameful .. tell him to get down to Brizz.

@bcfcgal @bcfctweets @AdamBakerBCFC Wednesday morning Kate. Media have been invited to Failand to interview selected players.

Maybe a press conference to coinicide??

Is she a Bunn boiler?

Fair point. I doubt very much that FF would be dislodged before the start of the season though as he did so well for us. However, it will likely depend on how we start our campaign. It would be a pretty bitter pill for FF to be dropped before a competitive game has been played.

Fair point. I doubt very much that FF would be dislodged before the start of the season though as he did so well for us. However, it will likely depend on how we start our campaign. It would be a pretty bitter pill for FF to be dropped before a competitive game has been played.

I reckon he will be coming as number 1. Coming from Norwich with Premiership experience, I cant see him sitting on the bench and he is probably on more money than Frankie, it might be harsh on FF but that's football.

I reckon he will be coming as number 1. Coming from Norwich with Premiership experience, I cant see him sitting on the bench and he is probably on more money than Frankie, it might be harsh on FF but that's football.

On the other hand he was a number 3 GK in the Championship last season, depends how you want to look at it.

On the other hand he was a number 3 GK in the Championship last season, depends how you want to look at it.

True, but if I was manager, If I was looking for a back up to Frankie I would be looking at some decent youngster on lower wages who could do a job at this level and take over from Frankie in a year or so. This signing suggests to me that he's here for the number one slot because of his age and experience and he has to be on a decent wage.

True, but if I was manager, If I was looking for a back up to Frankie I would be looking at some decent youngster on lower wages who could do a job at this level and take over from Frankie in a year or so. This signing suggests to me that he's here for the number one slot because of his age and experience and he has to be on a decent wage.

I can see where you are coming from, however Bunn will challenge Frankie all the way. I expect Bunn will get a 2 year deal, and we can get a younger keeper after.

If Frankie goes out of form we won't be stuck with a youngster who makes mistakes (like Parish) and visa versa with Bunn.

I don't know why you'd expect a 3rd choice keeper to be on a decent wage. Doubt it's any more than Frankie's. 

I can see where you are coming from, however Bunn will challenge Frankie all the way. I expect Bunn will get a 2 year deal, and we can get a younger keeper after.

If Frankie goes out of form we won't be stuck with a youngster who makes mistakes (like Parish) and visa versa with Bunn.

I don't know why you'd expect a 3rd choice keeper to be on a decent wage. Doubt it's any more than Frankie's. 

All this of course- assuming Bunn has/is signing.  Cotts strikes me as someone is very loyal to his players and FF thoroughly ( for the time being at least) deserves his place. No harm in having serious competition though.

Exclusives on their terms. Match reports that are favourable to the club. So where does that cozy relationship end?

Of course it's on their terms, they're not obliged to give him anything beyond pre and post-match access to the manager. As someone who's worked in the industry in the past if you don't strike up a good relationship with the club, you don't get the stories. I would have thought that blindingly obvious.

Of course it's on their terms, they're not obliged to give him anything beyond pre and post-match access to the manager. As someone who's worked in the industry in the past if you don't strike up a good relationship with the club, you don't get the stories. I would have thought that blindingly obvious.

Original journalism?

Might as well be the bcfc official Twitter then.

Original journalism?

Might as well be the bcfc official Twitter then.

Do enlighten us how you would plan to get your stories from players without the club's agreement? You play clever and do what you need to do to get the best stuff, the same as in any walk of business. Unless your name is Andy Stockhausen of course.

Just for the people that are asking, I have a medical Monday at my new club so will confirm where I am signing on Monday !!

OK ,so A) he lied  :liar:  so we don't want him

B ) He does n't know where he is  :10_1_108:  so we don't want him

C) He knows where he is but is afraid to say  :sweatingbullets:  so we don't want him

Archived