IGNORED

Mark Bunn - Signs For Aston Villa (Merged)

Cider red

Reckon it'll be a

I reckon he will be coming as number 1. Coming from Norwich with Premiership experience, I cant see him sitting on the bench and he is probably on more money than Frankie, it might be harsh on FF but that's football.

Madness. Couldn't disagree more.

I think Bunn will be unveiled tomorrow, maybe with (an)other, fits nicely with a media day, everyone can meet everyone etc etc

At Norwich he turned out to be a Ruddy good stand in, some thought he'd be a Delia half-baked recipe for disaster

But timed to perfection out he popped a hot Bunn from Delia's oven he rose perfectly to the challenge and looked Ruddy good in her box.

He should fit in well with our current squad. 

Forecast to be a baking day today so perhaps the day for a Bunn to be revealed ( although if it reaches 35 degrees hopefully not a hot , cross Bunn though)

It looks like he's signing. There was presumably some hitch, perhaps another late offer so Stockhausen was asked to delete his tweet so others didn't come in. Hopefully it's now been resolved.

Just Tavernier & Wilson to be confirmed now then... :fingerscrossed:

This surely rates as the worst thread ever and there have been a few .

Not only are the puns really third rate but the shameless copying by other posters is boring to the extreme , where's Robbored when you need him ?

I hope MB does n't sign just to avoid another flood of puerile jokes on OTIB and before anyone says " just ignore the thread " i would do but i am waiting for confirmation of the signing and open the thread to be confronted by yet another post which is about as funny as being in the Vatican embassy in Damascus .

I vote we kill off this thread .

This surely rates as the worst thread ever and there have been a few .

Not only are the puns really third rate but the shameless copying by other posters is boring to the extreme , where's Robbored when you need him ?

I hope MB does n't sign just to avoid another flood of puerile jokes on OTIB and before anyone says " just ignore the thread " i would do but i am waiting for confirmation of the signing and open the thread to be confronted by yet another post which is about as funny as being in the Vatican embassy in Damascus .

I vote we kill off this thread .

Agree, been completely tedious seeing new posts on this thread only to find out they're the same repetitive and boring "jokes".

Hope he doesn't sign!!

Archived