IGNORED

Officially Signed! Jonathan Kodjia (Merged)

And Its Smith

Thanks for posting, from your end does it look like a done deal then? Do you have any links to French articles etc?

Only a few articles in the main french sports newspapers/websites : http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Jonathan-kodjia-vers-bristol-city/575592

We knew he had some interesting deals with english clubs, so it makes me think it will be confirmed soon

Only a few articles in the main french sports newspapers/websites : http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Jonathan-kodjia-vers-bristol-city/575592

We knew he had some interesting deals with english clubs, so it makes me think it will be confirmed soon

West Brom, Crystal Palace, C*rdiff (we don't like that lot!) and Leicester all linked - what makes you think he's coming to us? There's 3 Premiership clubs in amongst that lot

West Brom, Crystal Palace, C*rdiff (we don't like that lot!) and Leicester all linked - what makes you think he's coming to us? There's 3 Premiership clubs in amongst that lot

He's been to West Brom, Palace, Baaadiff and Leicester.  That would be more than enough to put him off  :P

Salut!

Thanks for coming on here and giving us some info....6 million Euro's sounds a little out of our league I would suspect!

You're welcome

We know his previous club (Stade de Reims) will normally take 20% of the amount, and Angers didn't want to let him go cheaply 

What makes me think he's coming to Bristol is that Angers SCO just gave him 48hours so he can make a decision : stay or leave ; plus he didn't plaid last preparation match. And especially because the sources that relay the info are reliable

If true it's a stamens of intent a player that has resale value coming out of a league not to dis-similar to the championship,

Still there's been plenty of false hope in this transfer window so I'm on the wait and see side of the fence is the middle

It certainly would - I'll wait until I see him sat in the new stand, with the #9 shirt on before I get excited though!

Looks like he would be a good addition to the front line. I wonder if he speaks English and how he would fit into the group.

Fair point, I wonder if there is another French speaking signing lined up to help things along a little? I can't imagine too many of the lads are fluent in French!

Archived