IGNORED

Officially Signed! Jonathan Kodjia (Merged)

And Its Smith

• Admin

The difference is if Lars Wibe scores 15 & 18 goals in the next 2 Championship seasons, at 30 they'll do well to recoup their 1m. If Kodjia scores 15 & 18 in the next 2 Championship seasons we are looking at a 4m/5m fee.

That said I'm interested to see how Brentford's recruitment model performs.

I met a young lady from Saint Denis out in Majorca in about 89 - she was gorgeous, however her armpits were hairier than a certain other part of her body....I managed to over look it for a few days though

Stephanie she was called, wonder if he knows her?

Ahh she was the lass who posted a message on rivals looking for a City fan she had met on holiday. And I thought it was the CSA stooping to new lows

After reading the Foxes forum, I looked at this video regarding "the lack of left foot",

He uses it at 2 mins 10 seconds - I think Cotts will try and improve this part of his game. I know video clips don't tell the whole story but the fact he was voted player of the year, speaks volumes!

Have you met him? I know a couple of people related to him, see him from time to time as well as Luke Wilkinson!

Yeah I grew up playing at the park with him, went to school with him, he's in the year below me. I've stated in another thread before, how one Christmas he was using the big "do you know who I am? Drunk out his head, saying I earn XXXXX a week and Boxing Day I saw him take wads of cash in the bookies, you could see the fame has got to him was embarrassing

• Admin

After reading the Foxes forum, I looked at this video regarding "the lack of left foot",

He uses it at 2 mins 10 seconds - I think Cotts will try and improve this part of his game. I know video clips don't tell the whole story but the fact he was voted player of the year, speaks volumes!

First touch in that video was a tackle with his left foot. 2nd touch in that video was a touch with his left foot to move away from the robbed defender.

Clearly prefers his right but will use his left if he has to.

Ahh she was the lass who posted a message on rivals looking for a City fan she had met on holiday. And I thought it was the CSA stooping to new lows

Ha, that's why I had to change names and come on here instead, Chesh - I was a happily married man during the rivals days!!

She was bang tidy though

Archived