IGNORED

Officially Signed! Jonathan Kodjia (Merged)

And Its Smith

Pronunciation I believe is to consider the dj as a double j and the ia as a rising ah sound. The ko is as in cotton.

So ko is the co of cotton

The dj is the j of jam

The ia is the ah of "do you know he? oh ah".

So essentially Kojjah.

Pronunciation I believe is to consider the dj as a double j and the ia as a rising ah sound. The ko is as in cotton.

The dj is the j of jam

So essentially Kojjah.

So it`s cottonjamohah then?

The dj is the j of jam

So essentially Kojjah.

Kojjah be loved... by Bob Marley would work a treat imho

The dj is the j of jam

So essentially Kojjah.

Kojjah run that by me again?

The dj is the j of jam

So essentially Kojjah.

That is essentially correct, although if you could just try and imagine a hint of 'd' before the two jjs and a similarly faint 'y' before the ah, i.e. KOdJJyAH, but with the emphasis on the first syllable.

So, not exactly Cod Lot, but Cod you....

If I didn't understand where they were coming from I am fairly sure I would feel anger, confusion maybe even dread. However, coz I was able to understand where they were coming from I felt completely at ease with the situation. It's a bit like Rod Hull and Emu. If we held no prior knowledge of Rod and his bird and as a nation we were attacked by a throng of Rod Hulli and Emuas I'm pretty sure there would be a wide spectrum of reaction from downright fear to violent outrage. However, when, as a nation we do know where they are coming from the reaction to being attacked by a mob of Rod Hulli and Emuas would be one of hysterical laughter.

Emu ain't got no teeth though and Hull's always had a glass jaw, and neither of them are funny so your simile won't t wash with me son.

Arnt they halfway through there season now? So 6 goals is hardly prolific? Reading looked at him last season but were asked to pay 2million. Now it'shalf price they didn't even enquire about him by the sounds of it, so they obviously didn't think to much of him.

Obviosuly he is looking for a restart. Reading? Trust your own judgement.

Archived