IGNORED

Officially Signed! Jonathan Kodjia (Merged)

And Its Smith

West Ham signed Sahko (who scored against us last season) from Ligue 2. He scored double-figures in the Prem last season.

That's interesting. Especially as Sakho's goalscoring record for Metz at that level was pretty similar (slightly better than 1 in 3).

(I was being genuine when I said i have no idea of the standard of Ligue 2 football, I wasn't trying to insinuate anything about the standard/his ability)

Don't think I saw him touch it with his left foot once in that video.

Not necessarily a bad thing, just an observation.

There was another video I saw where he curled two goals in with his left. I went through so many websites to find it that I cannot find it anymore! Will keep looking.

Don't think I saw him touch it with his left foot once in that video.

Not necessarily a bad thing, just an observation.

The way he uses inside and outside of right foot so effortlessly (in that video)  effectively gives him two / three feet!!  Also liked speed, height -- him and Flinty could score a load from freeman and bryan's crosses,and about the fourth goal -- like a JET classic -- again if video true picture then will fit the bill if he settles well.

He likes to dink it over the keeper doesn't he.

My God. If Baldock could have finished like that under SOD, life could be very different right now....

Shall we just say he's awful then, cuts out the middle man?

Enter Marina's Rolls Royce!

Kodjia see him being confirmed in the next few days?

Well someone had to try and make a pun....  :fear:

Nice Job!...Don't see many alternatives....How about he doesn't look an old Kodjia

Although the video was the good bits, player of the year speaks volumes...I would hope this has legs!

Archived