IGNORED

Boycott Sheffield Wednesday (Merged)

sglosbcfc

Stupid prices that need to be reigned in for the average football fan, 12 of us not going now, coach and B&B cancelled every one loses out.

Which area of Bristol was your coach picking up from? South - BS4?

Bristol City fans do have the opportunity to set a standard here = No not us. Fans of other clubs "might" follow suit.

Those attending are also in danger of setting an altogether different standard = Nothing is too much, charge what you like.

Football has been gentrified by expense far enough already for many.

So, I've had a crack at building a small website against unfair pricing in football, along with a twitter feed.

Please, take a look at www.payfairforfootball.wordpress.com and follow on twitter @payfairfootball

If anyone's on any other football forum, please share so that I can build a more sustained campaign across more clubs and levels of football. If we're fed up with these prices, let's try and build pressure to do something about it.

Sigh,

No boycott has been called which has been clearly stated,

You And I who have no right to tell people what they can and can't spend their money on,

If they chose to go to Wednesday so be it,

But why get angry at the fan they aren't charging the stupid price for admission,

500+ that handed over 39 pounds. This is why no matter what, prices will never go down. People will just suck it up.

I hope the club reciprocates and charges them the same in kind.

Why? It's been mentioned numerous times that its not the Wednesday fans fault many of which support us. And let's not forget they are going to be paying these prices every week

To the people saying its only a tenner more than something else, yes it probably is but there has to be a line otherwise we will be paying 50-60 quid for games in the coming seasons!

It has to stop at a point, anything over 30 quid for a 2nd tier game is ridiculous IMO. We can't just bend over backwards to these prices all the time!?

Sigh,

No boycott has been called which has been clearly stated,

You And I who have no right to tell people what they can and can't spend their money on,

If they chose to go to Wednesday so be it,

But why get angry at the fan they aren't charging the stupid price for admission,

Mr sigh what is this official boycott? what or how is it called? who does the calling Mr lansodown, dave l, the st?

not angry at all. was on a coach that is now not going due to the stupid prices and fans deciding they will boycott what they think is stupid. people make their own choices and attendance says its 100% all ok by me. You cant have it both ways its too high but I paid pay it is anon argument.

I am glad all this has blown up before the season starts as we have now realised with the added costs of this season and my business dictating that my tickets would have to be last minute or POTD we have decided adding up the seasons estimated costs in total we shall not be attending any games this season. The killer really is the 140 mile round trips just for home games. Ah Well.

Archived