IGNORED

Boycott Sheffield Wednesday (Merged)

sglosbcfc

I disagree. I went to every home game and most away games last season, in the hope that we would make it back to the championship and I don't want to miss our first game back there.

I disagree with the ticket price and will not spend a penny more inside the ground and I've emailed Sheffield Wednesday letting them know my opinion. I'm all for a protest and banners at the ground & I'll be on board with any campaign to make pricing fairer.

I do not want to miss this (or any other) game that I can get too, so I will begrudgingly pay it but make my disapproval known.

Not going would be a case of cutting off my nose to spite my face, so I will be going. Our players deserve the support and these games are what we've waited 2 years for.

Scab ;)

Thanks for the kind words folks. There is also a petition to sign too that was started a couple of weeks so if I could ask you to be kind enough to sign it. Link below.

Sadly a minority of our fans are questioning whether with "normal" pricing you would have brought 3 or 4k. In certain you would. I recall in Feb 2004 you filled top of the away end at Hillsborough which is about 4k, I wonder if anyone can confirm?

Once again sorry for my clubs ridiculous pricing.

Have a good season.

https://www.change.org/p/sheffield-wednesday-football-club-change-the-match-day-ticket-prices-for-next-season/share?tk=bYV0j2h57iTr72d53HylFTCilADReEA05MGWXV1sbUA&utm_source=supporter_signature_milestone_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=supporter_signatures_2500&utm_term=supporter_signature_milestone_email

The whole pricing structure needs looking at and standardising to make it fair for everyone....

What I struggle to fathom out is how the German clubs can charge so little and yet be so competitive in European football?

Surely that has to be the model we need to aspire to?

Archived