IGNORED

Boycott Sheffield Wednesday (Merged)

sglosbcfc

ipswich for one norwich was 40 last season leeds is 36 

bristol should count themselves lucky most games you will be lower cat game it is only because it is first game of season that you are cat b at hillsborough wednesday 9 times out of 10n when they play away are cat a games just because it's wednesday so been getting robbed for years 

bristol should count themselves lucky most games you will be lower cat game it is only because it is first game of season that you are cat b at hillsborough wednesday 9 times out of 10n when they play away are cat a games just because it's wednesday so been getting robbed for years 

I must admit I'm amazed to learn Sheff Wed's are a cat A game often on the travels. With all due respect, and I mean that sincerely, I can't believe to the average football fan the name Sheff Wed's carries the weight that it would have in bygone years. Put it this way if you were a Cat A game when you come to play us away you'd have my full support in any protestations.

I do wonder if the reality is you're mainly category A games for those where there is somewhat a local rivalry - and there's plenty of that where you guys are based. I could see why Leeds v Sheff Weds for example might be a Cat A or B... but at us Southern sides I don't get it.

As for Ipswich they'd stuck in my mind for completely ridiculous pricing in previous visits

I don't think "Sheffield" will be cat A when you visit Ashton Gate this season.

my only question is why bath? We have plenty of teams in Bristol; Brislington, Mangotsfield and Bristol manor farm all at home on the day we play Sheffield Wednesday, those are just off the top of my head.

Bath are home on August 8th and I couldn't find fixtures for lower down (though admittedly I only looked for Brislingtons fixtures). 

And it's the International Balloon Fiesta too at Ashton Court on that weekend, I'll be doing my boycotting there. But if I weren't I think it's a great idea to go and support other lower league clubs, no not THAT one.

Depending on game / location etc I'd try my hardest to get to as many games as I could

Interesting point about Reading, so later in the season are you going to not go to a game if another club was charged less?

Don't get me wrong I don't agree with the charge, but am sadly beginning to accept this may be the price of success last season?

Would assume that we are a higher category as it's the first game of the season?

Don't accept it. C'mon Phants. Where's the fire in ya belly!  ;)

Away from Otib a coach picking up from BS 3 - 4 has been cancelled as a group decision. The coach deposit will be moved to another trip instead.

As you will be aware a small group of City fans withdrawing support can have a much larger impact on the wider support.

A idea has been mooted of creating a umbrella group of fans who could then make collective group decisions.

We only have to go to Hillsborough once this season - I thought City fans were made of sterner stuff than this ... Or Mugs who accept everything instead of attempting to affect anything.

Club and Trust?

Archived