IGNORED

Greg Cunningham - Pne (Merged)

pnefcok

Very strange that Levi Ives hasn't been announced yet considering a pic of him on the AG pitch appeared on twitter two days ago, as did a tweet from his agent confirming the deal, as did an article in the local Torquay paper confirming TUFC had agreed a package to let him go. You'd have thought they would have announced it prior to GC going or at least at the same time. Wonder what the hold up is?

Is there a hold up, or is it that he is going to be an under 21 player and will not be given a squad number?

Well there we have it.

Relatively happy with this signing having read this thread.

All the best except when we play you.

Any news re your bidding on Darikwa ? Think we may well get involved as he could play right wing back whilst Little recovers fully and can also play in midfield. Looks a very good player who ticks all the boxes City are currently looking for. 

Any news re your bidding on Darikwa ? Think we may well get involved as he could play right wing back whilst Little recovers fully and can also play in midfield. Looks a very good player who ticks all the boxes City are currently looking for. 

Reliable folk on our forum now saying Burnley have come in and bid.

Wigan and Brentford also involved if paper talk is to be believed.

It's been well documented that the lad wants to come to PNE and we've been after him for ages, but we've taken so long to agree a fee that clubs with more financial muscle are now sniffing around.

So it's still a case of wait and see!

It's been well documented that the lad wants to come to PNE and we've been after him for ages, but we've taken so long to agree a fee that clubs with more financial muscle are now sniffing around.

His agent is doing a cracking job of whipping up interest.

Burnley would be favourites with their parachute wedge but more chance of immediate 1st team footy with the likes of us so who knows.  

Can you stop going on about younger foriegn players. Despite the signing of Kodjia, we are not going to have an influx of young foriegn players join the club. Also just because they do well wherever they play, does not mean they're are championship players as, let's be honest, the Swedish league is a low standard.

Can you stop going on about younger foriegn players. Despite the signing of Kodjia, we are not going to have an influx of young foriegn players join the club. Also just because they do well wherever they play, does not mean they're are championship players as, let's be honest, the Swedish league is a low standard.

Reading the story I think Kelly is greys replecment on our bench

Just read this on the PNE forum re: Gregg.

Not necessarily true of course but surprising if the wheels have been in motion for that long!

"This young man is a personal friend of mine and I knew he was gonna sign sometime in early June. Naturally I couldn't say anything but I did use a photo of him on my savatar from June until July 18. "

Archived