IGNORED

Greg Cunningham - Pne (Merged)

pnefcok

Just read this on the PNE forum re: Gregg.

Not necessarily true of course but surprising if the wheels have been in motion for that long!

"This young man is a personal friend of mine and I knew he was gonna sign sometime in early June. Naturally I couldn't say anything but I did use a photo of him on my savatar from June until July 18. "

It has been reported ( the Post ? ) that Preston wanted Greg in january but we were n't interested in selling at that point .

They must surely have made a good bid a) for us to have accepted and b) because he's a player they have targeted for some time .

Just read this on the PNE forum re: Gregg.

Not necessarily true of course but surprising if the wheels have been in motion for that long!

"This young man is a personal friend of mine and I knew he was gonna sign sometime in early June. Naturally I couldn't say anything but I did use a photo of him on my savatar from June until July 18. "

I would suggest he was lying, we wouldn't of taken him to Portugal if that was the case

Can you stop going on about younger foriegn players. Despite the signing of Kodjia, we are not going to have an influx of young foriegn players join the club. Also just because they do well wherever they play, does not mean they're are championship players as, let's be honest, the Swedish league is a low standard.

Out of interest How much Swedish football do you watch

to make that statement?

Out of interest How much Swedish football do you watch

to make that statement?

It's not dissimilar to when The Jock was coming on here lauding Scotland at every opportunity and decreeing who should be signed as fact. Their champions, Malmo, are arguably no better than Celtic.

First and foremost I'd like to say hello to all fellow Bristol City fans, for this is my first post on the forum! Secondly, I'd like to say sorry to anyone if the link/advertising is annoying, but I have just started my own blog specifically directed to Bristol City and in order to I guess 'spread the word', I signed up to the forum in order to share my piece on Greg Cunningham's departure with you. If anyone does take the time to read I really appreciate it, and your opinion/ any feedback would be even greater!

Thanks, Tom

https://bristolcitytom.wordpress.com/greg-cunningham-should-he-have-been-sold/

Nice to hear we were keeping Cunningham fit for Preston's upcoming Championship campaign...

But, seriously; not rocket science that this was potentially in the offing a lot earlier than last week.

Just hope any player we sign has had as good a preseason work out as he has, and we don't end up with folks who'll not be full up to speed until Christmas.

First and foremost I'd like to say hello to all fellow Bristol City fans, for this is my first post on the forum! Secondly, I'd like to say sorry to anyone if the link/advertising is annoying, but I have just started my own blog specifically directed to Bristol City and in order to I guess 'spread the word', I signed up to the forum in order to share my piece on Greg Cunningham's departure with you. If anyone does take the time to read I really appreciate it, and your opinion/ any feedback would be even greater!

Thanks, Tom

https://bristolcitytom.wordpress.com/greg-cunningham-should-he-have-been-sold/

Think you've covered everything there Tom.

Well done, good read!  :city:

Don't know if any of you watched on Sky but Cunningham had an excellent game for us today at left wing back. Very good debut.

Edit - just seen the PNE vs Boro thread so maybe should have posted in there but never mind!

Now may not be the best time to say things like that. :grr:

Archived