IGNORED

Home Tickets Matchday Thread

bcfcshorey

• Admin

Ok, so I can add the tickets for me & my son's linked account. But I can't pay for them as he doesn't have any purchase history.  Nice one BCFC.  Anyone have any idea who I can contact without spending hours on the phone?

Ok, so I can add the tickets for me & my son's linked account. But I can't pay for them as he doesn't have any purchase history.  Nice one BCFC.  Anyone have any idea who I can contact without spending hours on the phone?

That's a good point! I want to get a ticket for me and my eldest but he doesn't have any purchase history because he's 10!

I'm using Chrome, I don't have access to any others because I'm at work.

Ah bugger, seems ok for me in Chrome, sorry i'd just seen that in Safari so thought it might be that. I think it's safe to say not been a successful launch of the new ticketing system!

Try this link for Brentford match:

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/bristol%20city%20v%20brentford/2015-8-15_15.00/ashton%20gate%20stadium?hallmap

I don't get how this purchase history bit is going to work for matches? I have a massive long list of purchase history but all against my name, even though all of the matches I've purchased more than 1 ticket, so those people don't have a purchase history but have actually been to loads of matches! 

Ah bugger, seems ok for me in Chrome, sorry i'd just seen that in Safari so thought it might be that. I think it's safe to say not been a successful launch of the new ticketing system!

Try this link for Brentford match:

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/bristol%20city%20v%20brentford/2015-8-15_15.00/ashton%20gate%20stadium?hallmap

Thanks for your help, that linked worked. But now it's saying event no longer available when I click on any seat! Nightmare...

Thanks for your help, that linked worked. But now it's saying event no longer available when I click on any seat! Nightmare...

Yep i'm getting that with the Leeds match. Seems the system has completely fallen apart! I just hope behind the scenes they're trying to fix it rather than just sitting there oblivious of any issues! Been refreshing pages for an hour now in hope of getting tickets.

That was an intensely painful and stressful experience! I think I may have a Leeds ticket (0r 10 Leeds tickets - see below) somewhere in the South Stand!

At every turn there was a blockage ... had no idea what was going on most of the time!

Anyhow a simple guide; press on a block, some little oblong appears (or not) in a random, mostly corner, part of the screen with the number of seats available, press on that and it may (or more likely not) take you to a seating plan, then press on a vacant seat and it may respond... Then go to the payment system that depends on pressing sausage shaped coloured 'things' (I hesitate to call them buttons) which appear to be totally random as to what they do and seemingly, the same coloured things on different pages, do opposite functions. Attempt payment , fail and repeat 10x and with luck you may get confirmation.

It could only be Bristol City. Anyhow that's an hour of my life I won't get back!

That was an intensely painful and stressful experience! I think I may have a Leeds ticket (0r 10 Leeds tickets - see below) somewhere in the South Stand!

At every turn there was a blockage ... had no idea what was going on most of the time!

Anyhow a simple guide; press on a block, some little oblong appears (or not) in a random, mostly corner, part of the screen with the number of seats available, press on that and it may (or more likely not) take you to a seating plan, then press on a vacant seat and it may respond... Then go to the payment system that depends on pressing sausage shaped coloured 'things' (I hesitate to call them buttons) which appear to be totally random as to what they do and seemingly, the same coloured things on different pages, do opposite functions. Attempt payment , fail and repeat 10x and with luck you may get confirmation.

It could only be Bristol City. Anyhow that's an hour of my life I won't get back!

At least you got a ticket, no such luck here ;)

Lets face it, its not only Bristol City is it? Any event which has a high demand for tickets will have similar problems getting through online

I think they've sold around 1,000 to 1,500 Forever Bristol Memberships. Doubt whether more than a couple of hundred were trying to buy tickets this morning. Jesz, if the system can't cope with that level of pressure I hate to think what will happen when we get a big event.

Frustrating to say the least... maybe the system just isn't iPad compatible... which would be most bizarre

Archived