IGNORED

Home Tickets Matchday Thread

bcfcshorey

Ring them up, even if there is silence if u wait it will eventually pick up. Lady sorted it for me at other ebs

I did the same. Forgot I was still on the call. But shocked when I heard a voice.

Lady advised that as a ST holder I have no priority to home matches and I'd have to wait to general sale. That is probably why the add to basket is not there.

Does that concur with other ST holders? Or are all of you on here just Forever Bristol members only struggling with system?

I must admit, once it was up and running, later than 10 o'clock, I soon got my Brentford ticket.

I couldn't get a Leeds ticket for some reason, though that was rectified by lunchtime.

I did find the Brentford ticket easy on my laptop but the Leeds ticket on my iPad was much more difficult, found it difficult to bring up the seating plan, anyone else have that problem?

As I still couldn't buy a ticket online due to the unable to buy message still appearing, a (fairly) quick call later and I've got tickets bought. The women I spoke to was very helpful and once she saw I should have been able to buy the tickets just dealt with it her end. Read a lot on here about supporter services etc but this was very good service.

As I still couldn't buy a ticket online due to the unable to buy message still appearing, a (fairly) quick call later and I've got tickets bought. The women I spoke to was very helpful and once she saw I should have been able to buy the tickets just dealt with it her end. Read a lot on here about supporter services etc but this was very good service.

In my experience the individuals are good-excellent and very helpful - it's the pitiful phone and IT systems that let them down

I've written off seeing many home matches this season.

There ain't many up for grabs and the franchise membership places basketball followers higher in priority for big games.

God bless the franchise.

Keep harping on about the basketball season ticket holders. They're limited to 120 season tickets. And there's some overlap between basketball season ticket holders and City season ticket holders.

Keep harping on about the basketball season ticket holders. They're limited to 120 season tickets. And there's some overlap between basketball season ticket holders and City season ticket holders.

It's the principle really.

Members of the franchise find themselves prioritised over those of us who make a tonne of games.

Just seems ridiculous.

I live 120 miles from Bristol so I don't make every home game.

I make about 18 away and about 15 home maybe

So buying a FB membership would give you priority and save you about fifty quid based on those numbers -after the cost of buying membership, as well as give you a priority for away tickets.

I live 120 miles from Bristol so I don't make every home game.

I make about 18 away and about 15 home maybe

Aussie, you embarrass yourself with this sort of logic.

You are throwing money in the bin and the only reason you will lose out on tickets to a basketball fan is because of your own bizarre stance on membership.

Oh, and if you make it to 15 home games then you would save even more money with a season ticket.

Aussie, I live a similar distance away and think this Membership scheme is the best thing since sliced bread for us exiles. After the first two home matches we won't need to worry about the faff and cost of postage either as the game 'credit' is placed direct on your card. I attend less games per season than you but will still make a 'profit' and don't have to worry about travelling up to the Gate to queue to buy tickets in advance of any attractive game

Anyone who doesn't join and attends more than a couple of matches per season is utterly mad in my opinion.

Archived