IGNORED

Home Tickets Matchday Thread

bcfcshorey

I think they've sold around 1,000 to 1,500 Forever Bristol Memberships. Doubt whether more than a couple of hundred were trying to buy tickets this morning. Jesz, if the system can't cope with that level of pressure I hate to think what will happen when we get a big event.

Frustrating to say the least... maybe the system just isn't iPad compatible... which would be most bizarre

I'm on desktop not working.

I think they've sold around 1,000 to 1,500 Forever Bristol Memberships. Doubt whether more than a couple of hundred were trying to buy tickets this morning. Jesz, if the system can't cope with that level of pressure I hate to think what will happen when we get a big event.

Frustrating to say the least... maybe the system just isn't iPad compatible... which would be most bizarre

Just messaged you mate.

Won't let me login to buy tickets, so go to forgotten password to change it just because, email not found. Thought it had to be because I always bought through City's website and its this Bristol Sport website. Go to register, details found under this information.

Sorry but this club is a complete joke off the pitch - never seen a bigger mess in nearly 50 yrs

Memberships / history not transferred and you have more chance of calling Obhama than Bristol Sport - 57 phone attempts this morning and whichever path you follow ended up with mailbox 6001 full you are being redirected, to be cut off 3 secs later

We arnt even Toolstation League off the pitch and we wonder why we lose supporters

I went over to the SWALEC for the ashes taking my disabled father and had reason to ring them several times in the 2-3 days proceeding - good phone system - always answered quickly with very helpful staff

What a diffference

If there are any members that are unable to attend the Leeds match and have a purchase history, please get in touch with me. I am looking to buy a couple of tickets alongside my membership ticket for a couple of friends.............otherwise it looks like i'll be lone wolfing it

This is very frustrating to say the least. Upon selecting my seats I get the message "This event is no longer available for sale." despite there apparently being a couple of hundred left. It seems a game of luck wether or not you get a ticket. Impossible to phone through too. Poor customer service and ticketing service.

I'm not one to regularly criticise the club but there seems to be balls up after balls up when it comes to ticketing. The system doesn't work very well. As for the Leeds rule, that hasn't really been thought through has it?

I'm a recent ST holder of 13 straight years (but not for the last two seasons) and have attended more than 2 games in the last two years. For some reason, this doesn't show up in my purchase history and the reality is that isn't going to get fixed before the limited number of tickets all get sold.

Seeing as the Leeds rule is not about loyalty but about preventing Leeds fans buying tickets in home sections, surely 13 years as a ST holder is enough evidence to the club that I'm not a closest Leeds fan?! This isn't bloody Cold War espionage!

I had to phone up to get them to manually unblock my account to allow me to purchase the Leeds tickets. If you can't see the add button try and call up, took a couple of attempts to get through, but then when i logged out and back in I could purchase the tickets.

I had to phone up to get them to manually unblock my account to allow me to purchase the Leeds tickets. If you can't see the add button try and call up, took a couple of attempts to get through, but then when i logged out and back in I could purchase the tickets.

Option 1 seems to take me to a blank

I'm not one to regularly criticise the club but there seems to be balls up after balls up when it comes to ticketing. The system doesn't work very well. As for the Leeds rule, that hasn't really been thought through has it?

I'm a recent ST holder of 13 straight years (but not for the last two seasons) and have attended more than 2 games in the last two years. For some reason, this doesn't show up in my purchase history and the reality is that isn't going to get fixed before the limited number of tickets all get sold.

Seeing as the Leeds rule is not about loyalty but about preventing Leeds fans buying tickets in home sections, surely 13 years as a ST holder is enough evidence to the club that I'm not a closest Leeds fan?! This isn't bloody Cold War espionage!

I think it's called "deep cover". Prolly should have given up t'flat cap and t'whippets, though :(

To be fair I've had a reply to an email from DL in less than an hour and had my account updated so that I'm now able to purchase Leeds tickets.

Credit where credit's due...

Are you a Season Ticket holder or just Forevet Bristol?

Found the link here:-

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/bristol%20city%20v%20leeds%20united/2015-8-19_19.45/ashton%20gate%20stadium

However selecting any tickets states event no longer on sale and almost sold out already.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff

Was helpful

I couldn't seem to access any of the football fixtures without your link

#confused

So thanks

Won't let me login to buy tickets, so go to forgotten password to change it just because, email not found. Thought it had to be because I always bought through City's website and its this Bristol Sport website. Go to register, details found under this information.

Having exactly the same issue. The whole system is a complete disaster, a website should not be made this badly in 2015.

Archived